80. Gola Moska

1006 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

Written January 6 2020
Posted January 8 2020
NEXT UPDATE on or before January 22 2020

Xanxus blinked, a mixture of horror and comprehension crossing his features. He may be a killer, but even he knew that flame sickness was a terrible thing to have, and even worse to inflict on others "How do you expect me to-" He paused, suddenly remembering what he'd brought with him to Namimori. He'd initially planned to use it on the Ninth, but his intuition had all but screamed at him to just bring it instead.

'I guess that feeling pity for the old man was a good thing'

Tsuna's eyes gleamed a bright orange, sensing that the older had an idea "It should work" Whatever it was, it had to work.

Xanxus peered at Tsuna through narrowed eyes, he could sense that the boy was an extremely strong sky. Thankfully he wasn't an enemy, for now "I have something called a Gola Moska" He replied "It's main power source is flames"

*

Reborn smirked, hopping onto Tsuna's head "It's able to suck out all of Tsuna's flames from Ie?" That was very convenient, but the situation did involve multiple people with the Vongola hyper intuition, so it wasn't that strange. Now that he knew that Ie wasn't a true demon child, he was a tiny bit worried for the other, for Tsuna's sake. 

'I'll do my best to withhold my judgement of Ie until he is sane... The things I do for my sky...'

Varia's leader nodded in affirmation, he didn't need to tell them that his lightning guardian had already left to fetch the Moska. He'd felt that he didn't need the backup so he'd left the rest of his elements to free roam the town. His lightning had only followed because he was obsessed with him.

"Thank you" Honey glowed warmly as Tsuna met the other's gaze, making Xanxus glance away. He wasn't used to people looking at him so warmly, it felt weird. Reborn lowered his fedora to hide his smirk.

'It seems like Tsuna has already started to win Xanxus over'

*

It had taken a good while to bring the Gola Moska over to them, though the entertainment of watching the skylark continuously send Ie flying had helped to pass the time. Instead of the lightning it had been Xanxus' rain and sun that had carried the Moska to them. The rain was a tall silver haired man with long hair while the sun was an exuberant male with lime-yellow hair.

Tsuna eyed the floating cloaked infant curiously, the figure had just watched silently.

"Voi! Why did we have to drag this thing all the way out into the middle of the woods?!" Squalo, the silver haired man yelled in annoyance.

His question went unnoticed, overlooked by the sun's exclamation "Oh my god!" Lussuria squealed "He's so precious!" Tsuna gave a small yelp as he was grabbed by the flamboyant male, squeezed against the other's chest. Lussuria spun towards Xanxus, still holding the stunned brunette "Can we keep him?" He asked, holding Tsuna out like a kitten. Reborn had of course dodged off of Tsuna's head, having expected the reaction from the other sun.

'It's funny seeing Tsuna caught off guard, maybe it's because there was no ill intent?'

Xanxus scoffed, rolling his eyes "You can only play with him until we have to leave" Lussuria squealed happily, spinning with the captured teen "But let him go so that we can complete our deal" Having the younger sky owe him would be beneficial.

With a small pout, Lussuria released the honey eyed teen "Fine..." Reborn smirked when he realized that his sky was blushing.

'Tsuna's still not that used to physical affection it seems'

Kyoya glanced towards Tsuna before sidestepping Ie, allowing the crazed boy to pass. Honey glowed orange as Tsuna grappled his brother from behind, restraining his arms. He then shoved Ie into the Moska that Lussuria had opened.

"Is that it?" Tsuna asked softly after Xanxus locked the Moska. It was too good to be true, could he really get his brother back today?

Xanxus opened his mouth to reply, but Ie's screams suddenly began to fill the clearing. Everyone moved back a few feet when sky flames began to surge out of the Moska "I had Squalo disable all functions besides flame suction" They didn't need a rampaging Moska on the loose, especially not one fuelled by those pure flames.

Tsuna nodded in understanding, honey eyes wide with fear as he gazed at the flames. He bit his lips, tears forming in his eyes. His brother was in so much pain right now, he'd promised to protect him, but he'd failed. Reborn tugged on his pant leg, honey softened as the brunette knelt down to pick the hitman up. Hugging Reborn like a teddy bear was comforting.

'If Tsuna didn't need me, I wouldn't have allowed myself to be seen like this...'

"I'll contact you when I want my favour repaid" Xanxus stated before leaving, signalling his guardians to follow. Just standing around any longer would be awkward.

*

The screams lasted far too long in Tsuna's opinion, but eventually they halted for a few moments. Orange eyes gleamed, and a second later the teen lunged for the Moska, reaching it just after vibrant green lightning bolts began to fly through the air. His hands glowed orange as his flames enveloped them, allowing him to pry open the Moska and pull his brother out.

"Ie..." Tsuna breathed, trembling as he laid his unconscious brother onto the ground a few feet away from the Moska. It had been so long since he'd seen Ie's real flames.

Reborn eyed the unconscious teen curiously "He has lightning flames..." He suddenly had a bad feeling, he met Tsuna's gaze "You want him to be your lightning guardian don't you?" That would explain why Tsuna had asked him not to choose a lightning. At Tsuna's nod he frowned.

'His personality better not be just as obnoxious as before'

Honey glowed softly as the brunette gently ran his fingers through Ie's hair "Please give him a chance" He lowered his head "I love him"

Reborn clicked his tongue in annoyance "Only for you Tsuna" He'd give the brat a chance.

Me: Did you expect that? Tsuna had hinted that he might have a lightning already in mind~ Also about Tsuna stating that he loved Ie, that's nothing new, he's always loved and cared for him.

This was interesting to write~ Hope you enjoyed~