67. Comfort, Concern, and Shyness

1019 Words excluding (A/N) Berry no owns KHR~ me hopes you enjoy zee chappy~

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡
Yay~ 420k views~
☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

Written July 29 2019

NEXT UPDATE: On or Before August 12 2019

'I regret everything...'

Hayato grimaced as he wrapped a bandage around his arm, both he and the baseball fan had failed terribly at Reborn's training. He let out a small hiss of pain when he finished, tightening the bandage adequately. Green eyes glanced towards Takeshi's  unconscious form and he clicked his tongue in annoyance. His sky would be disappointed in him if he didn't check on him.

'Why couldn't Tsuna-Sama have picked out a better rain? One that was less annoying would have been better...'

With a weary sigh the bomber stood up, brushed off his pants, and headed over towards the rain.

'At least this is good practice in case Tsuna-Sama gets hurt'

*

"You were gone longer than normal today" Reborn noted as his chosen student slipped through the window. His gaze narrowed at the stark paleness of the teens's form.

'He looks really ill...'

Tsuna flashed him a warm but weary smile as he shuffled over and picked Reborn up, hugging him to his chest like a teddy bear as he leaned against the wall. "Today..." Tsuna's voice trailed off for a moment "Has been bad" Reborn was silent as the brunette's legs trembled, causing Tsuna to slide down the wall.

Reborn swallowed, eyes glancing down at where he knew the cursed sky pacifier lay. "Is there anything I can do to help ease the pain?" He asked, having a good idea about what caused his sky's bad day due to Tsuna's visible weakness.

Warm orange eyes met onyx before Tsuna hugged Reborn tighter against his chest. "Just let me stay like this for a bit" He breathed "Sun flames can't really heal me but close proximity helps, and it's nice to be near a friend" Tsuna whispered softly. Reborn clenched his fist, allowing his flames to mingle with those of his sky's.

"Eventually your pain will be that of the past Tsuna, you will not be another casualty" Reborn announced.

'He actually willingly referred to me as a friend... I can't let the curse take him too...'

*

Brown eyes stared blankly at the door, right hand raised as if he were about to open it before it dropped down to his side.

'Curse... Casualty...'

His eyes closed shut as he silently stalked back to his own room, teeth bared in a silent snarl.

'Stupid Tsuna!'

The monster was not supposed to die, no, he wasn't allowed to die. Ie's hands tightened into fists, his nails drawing blood. He was the only one allowed to kill him. Tsuna belonged to him.

*

After a few hours, the fluffy teen released him. "Thank you" Tsuna smiled softly as he got up to his feet, stretching slightly to rid himself of any lingering stiffness. He was still pale but less so than before.