81. Clarity

1007 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡
~over half a million views~
☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

Written January 21 2020
NEXT UPDATE on or before February 4 2020

When Ie awoke, it was to confusion and nausea. The teen quickly bolted from his room to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. Brown eyes glanced around in confusion when he was done, he didn't remember heading back into his room, more importantly he didn't really remember much of his day. He frowned after flushing down his vomit, he remembered wanting to fix something? No get rid of something? He shook his head, letting out an annoyed sigh.

'Maybe Tsu-chan would...'

Suddenly feeling ill he covered his mouth, a small cry escaping from his lips as he remembered his actions. He's tried to kill Tsuna, no, he'd done his best to control Tsuna "Oh god..." He swayed a bit before sinking back to his knees, he felt weak "I'm a monster..." He didn't bother wiping away the tears.

'Why did I act like that?! How could I have done that to Tsu-cha- no Tsuna? I don't have any right to call him that after what I did'

A small shiver ran down his spine as he looked down at his hands, the very same hands that he'd used to torment his brother with "Monster" How could he have called Tsuna that yet at the same time act like the very thing he was accusing him of? "I'm such a hypocrite" He sniffed, voice shaky.

'Tsuna doesn't hate me, I'm sure of it'

His brother had always looked at him with warmth, and adoration, there was no way that his kind brother had the heart to hate him. That only made everything worse. He couldn't beg and cry for forgiveness if it had already been given to him. He clenched his fists.

'I don't think that I deserve to be forgiven, I'm the real monster'

Suddenly nervous, he listened for movement. Was Tsuna awake and about? He didn't think that he could handle looking the other in the face. He swallowed when he didn't hear Tsuna, though that meant nothing. Tsuna could be very sneaky when he wanted to be.

'I need to get out of here before he sees me'

Tsuna would force him to stay, but he couldn't stay.

'What if I go crazy and hurt him again?'

He was too dangerous to be allowed to stay alive, Tsuna hardly fought back against him. What if he by some miracle managed to actually kill him? Brown darkened at that thought, he wouldn't let that happen. He got up from the floor, pausing when a silver glint caught his eye.

*

'Ie-chan really is stupid'

Mukuro swiftly materialized beside the young lightning, snatching the scissors from his grip "Scissors? Really Ie-chan?" He raised a brow, crossing his arms "I'm sure you can do better than that" He sighed.

Ie froze, before jolting back "M-Muku-chan!" He squeaked, having not expected the mist to suddenly pop up. His eyes watered, Mukuro hadn't intentionally appeared before him in years, instead favouring his brother. Brown suddenly narrowed, remembering his intent "I need those!" He swiped for the scissors but the mist just materialized behind him instead. Ie let out a frustrated breath, there was no way he was getting those scissors from the other.

Hetrochromatic eyes softened "You don't need them" He twirled the scissors around his index finger "They're also not sharp enough to easily do what you want"

'He's still as rash as always... Poor Tsu-chan'

Brown glanced towards the floor, avoiding the mist's gaze "It's fine if it's slow and painful" It would be nothing compared to the hurt that he's caused Tsuna.

Mukuro's eyes narrowed "So you're planning on running away?" His voice darkened "Are you not willing to repent for your actions?"

"No!" Ie winced at the volume of his voice "No" He repeated, much softer this time. His face twisted into a hateful scowl as he glared at his hands "I don't want to go crazy and start hurting Tsuna again" He didn't know why he went crazy, nor when exactly things had gone bad, but he didn't want it to happen again. He shook his head before meeting Mukuro's gaze "I'm a monster, I can't be around him like this" His tone was pleading. Tsuna was stubborn, he wouldn't let Ie leave if it was for his own good.

'He doesn't know?'

"The illness that was controlling you is gone now" The mist breathed, wrapping his arms around the teen. It had been so long since he's hugged Ie, he'd missed it "You're not a monster" He paused "At least not anymore"

"Sickness can't cause actions like that" He was shaking, when had he started shaking?

Mukuro pursed his lips "It can when it's of the mind" He tightened the hug "It was a serious sickness involving flames, we both know how weird flames can make things"

'Me and Tsu-chan knew he was sick, we just didn't know what he'd been sick with'

"So I'm not going to hurt Tsuna again?" His voice cracked.

"You'd have seriously hurt him if I didn't stop you" Ie paled, he hadn't thought about that.

The lightning leaned into the hug, tears falling from his eyes "I never really was as smart as you guys..." He sniffed "I don't know what to do" He didn't deserve to be near Tsuna, but it would hurt the other if he left.

Mukuro pulled away so that he could look Ie in the eye "Stay by his side and do your very best to make up for your actions" He gave a soft smile "Tsu-chan adores you" Ie sniffed, he didn't deserve Tsuna's love.

*

"Dame-Tsuna stop crying, your brother is fine" Reborn sighed, Ie's actions had surprised him, almost as much as the mist's interference. At the very least he now knew the name of Tsuna's mist.

'Tsuna is way too attached to Ie'

Tsuna wiped his face, honey glistening with tears "But Ie-chan wanted to..." His voice trailed off, not wanting to voice the rest. He hadn't expected that.

Reborn sighed, smacking the teen with a Leon mallet. He smirked "Even Leon agrees with me" The green chameleon morphed into its scaly form, flicking his tongue out at Tsuna.

'He's always been more emotional when it comes to Ie... Even more so lately'

Me: It had been hinted at that Mukuro and Ie had once been close~

And yes, despite Ie not being a crazy psycho anymore, that doesn't mean that his IQ went up. He's still rash and not quite that smart. At least in comparison to Tsuna.

Ie has a lot of work to do

Hope you enjoyed~