121. Returning Home

1014 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

Written July 20 2021
Posted July 21 2021
NEXT UPDATE is August 4 2021

Tsuna froze mid sentence, he'd been talking with Reborn but something more important caught his attention. He could feel Ie's presence close by! His brother was in Namimori!

"What do you sense?" Reborn inquired, the other had made no effort to hide his sudden excitement.

"Ie-chan is nearby!" Tsuna beamed, much more attuned to the lightning's presence than Reborn. It was hard not to be after all they'd been through together over the years, even if most of it hadn't been all that good. The sky hastily wiped away the blood that'd dripped out of his mouth with his sleeve, the thought of seeing Ie again was so exciting! He never wanted to be separated from Ie like that ever again!

"Oh" That explained Tsuna's happiness. Though it made the hitman wonder why the two had decided to return much earlier than planned.

'Hopefully it's just something silly like homesickness that changed their plans'

Reborn couldn't help but doubt his own thoughts.

Tsuna was practically buzzing "I want to go see them" Mainly Ie, because his brother was just special to him. Fon was very important to him, but he wasn't Ie. The storm wasn't his precious brother.

"Don't waste your energy, they'll end up here eventually" Reborn scolded, hopping in front of the bedroom window, by now he knew that said window was Tsuna's primary way for leaving the house "Your excitement is just clouding your exhaustion" And the effects of his illness "When you calm down again you'll just feel even worse"

'Tsuna needs to conserve his strength as much as he can'

"But it's Ie-chan..." Tsuna wilted, pouting a bit. He could probably get past Reborn, but then the hitman would be disappointed in him.

"Which means that he'll come here sooner or later since he lives here" Reborn countered. Even after being separated, the lightning was still the person that made Tsuna react the most childishly. It would be funny if Tsuna's shirt didn't have so much blood on it "Go clean yourself up" Reborn paused "And actually attempt to keep yourself blood free" His sky had started to just ignore the blood whenever he was too busy or lazy to deal with it.

'Maybe I should get Tsuna to wear more black, it wouldn't look as bad compared to light colours. The blood wouldn't be as visible... Though the blood not being as visible may end up as a problem later on'

Tsuna glanced down at himself, grimacing as he suddenly realized that his shirt was quite bloody "A shower would be nice..." Ie would be upset to see him covered in so much of his own blood.

Reborn nodded "Then get to it, I expect you to look decent when you're done"

"Fine" Tsuna grabbed some clean clothes from his dresser before heading to the washroom.

The hitman sighed, hoping that Tsuna wouldn't crash too hard from his sudden burst of energy.

*

By the time he and Fon had made it to the house, Ie was a little shocked that Tsuna hadn't ambushed them halfway there. He'd been expecting and prepared to get tackled by the other. No tackling occurred though, not even when he passed his mom and Bianchi making something together in the kitchen. Both of them had their backs turned so neither one had noticed him. When they reached the stairs, Fon hopped down from the top of his head, probably to avoid being trampled by Tsuna.

'I miss him so much'

Ie's inner flame was fluctuating wildly in anticipation, compelling him to hurry up the stairs. He dropped off his bags outside his room before heading towards Tsuna's room, blinking in surprise when he only spotted the hitman "Where's Tsuna?"

"I was just about to check to see if he passed out in the shower" Reborn stated, Tsuna had been in there for a while, but there'd been no sound of him falling. The hitman chose not to comment on the teen's 'new' fangs. They weren't really new, Tsuna just hadn't been around Ie enough to file them down in his sleep.

Ie straightened, feeling alarmed "Tsuna's worse isn't he" It wasn't really a question, was that why he'd felt like he'd needed to return here as soon as possible?

'Tsuna's strong, he should be fine... He gets sick all the time'

"His special constitution is probably the only thing keeping him alive right now" Reborn replied, gaze dark.

Ie swallowed "I'll check on him" He needed to see Tsuna to make sure that he was okay. He didn't understand the constitution part, but he was glad that his brother hadn't died while he was away. His heart clenched at the thought, he wouldn't leave Namimori again until Tsuna got better.

'I should have returned sooner...'

The lightning quickly made his way to the washroom, knocking first before entering after getting no response. Brown lit up with worry as he spotted Tsuna passed out against the wall, he quickly turned off the water before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around the other. Thankfully Tsuna was just pale, not shivering. He was used to Tsuna being pale. After Ie had finished bundling Tsuna up, he gave the sky a small shake "Tsuna, wake up" He did that a few times before giving up in favour of drying and dressing his brother in the nearby clean clothes.

'I'm glad he didn't decide to bathe instead'

"His excitement must have tired him out" Reborn stated from the doorway.

"He was just leaning against the wall, that's probably why you didn't hear anything" The water had also still been warm, which meant that Tsuna hadn't been left long.

"He'll be annoyed when he realizes that he missed out on greeting you" Fon mused, a fond smile on his lips. Seeing Tsuna alive in person had helped to calm his inner flames "Maybe you should sleep next to him tonight" They'd arrived late in the afternoon.

"Maybe" Ie mused, cheeks tinting.

'I miss sharing a bed with him, it's been a while'

"Ie, carry Tsuna to his room then go greet your mother, she's missed you" Reborn easily gave the order, suspecting that the other may have snuck past Nana.

Ie nodded, having no problem with the given task.

Me: So Tsuna and Ie are together again~ 

Comment? ^-^