94. Bash the Idiot

1014 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

Written July 6 2020
Posted July 8 2020
NEXT UPDATE on or before July 22 2020

"What do you mean that you're not going to listen to me?!" Iemitsu was fuming, not really registering Xanxus' silent anger "I'm the leader of the CEDEF, you need to listen to my advice" He couldn't believe that Nono had actually allowed Xanxus to try on the Vongola rings, let alone the fact that they hadn't even given him so much as a tiny burn from rejection.

'Xanxus wasn't supposed to be Vongola Decimo, Ie was... Why did everything have to get so twisted?'

Xanxus snorted "I don't think that I should take the advice from scum who didn't even know that one of his sons was adopted" He'd already started the process of getting the work done to get rid of the scummy trash. It was annoying as hell, but it needed to be done if he truly wanted to get rid of the trash, without disposing of it of course. The future Vongola Decimo couldn't really threaten Iemitsu, yet. The idiot was still classified as an ally by mafia standards and it would cause a lot of annoying problems if he offed the trash.

Iemitsu bit his tongue to hold back his response at the other's words, he didn't have a proper response to them.

'My wife lied to me, how was I supposed to know? I just wanted to protect my Nana, Tuna fishy, and Ie'

"Just get out of my sight shitty trash!" Xanxus growled, throwing a glass at the idiot. Iemitsu ran, anger burning within him.

'He shouldn't be the Decimo'

*

Reborn was glowering as he finished up the newest report to the ninth, making sure to cite how bad Iemitsu had failed at something so simple as keeping his mouth shut. It wasn't like the idiot had visited his family enough to warrant blabbing about them all the time. It didn't excuse Vongola's part in failing to send in protection, but at the very least the blond dolt held most of the blame.

'Baka-Iemitsu was supposed to be keeping an eye on his family so that he could ask Vongola to protect them when needed'

Now he knew that it was too late to even bother asking Vongola to send in protection. Tsuna, along with his cloud and mist, have already created a system. Any outside help would probably just end up disappearing, with nobody noticing until it was too late. At least one good thing about the situation was that he was proud of his sky for protecting his area so well.

'Lesser people would have already died in Tsuna's position, my sky is strong'

Tsuna eyed the hitman warily, not liking the negative emotions that the other had previously been spewing out. He knew that they were by no means directed towards him, but it was still odd for such open emotions "Are you planning to kill someone?" He inquired, Reborn was a hitman after all.

"No" Reborn breathed, giving the letter to Leon, who then crawled out the window with it "Just giving Nono more proof on how stupid Iemitsu is"

'How could someone with so few brain cells be related to Tsuna? It just doesn't make any sense'

Honey melted into orange, the sky's gaze turning suspicious "Please don't tell me that you're trying to get me to be the CEDEF leader so soon" He did not want to join the mafia, even if he was already involved.

The hitman smirked, onyx glinting "Of course I am Dame-Tsuna" He just couldn't wait to have Tsuna take the blond idiot's place.

'Tsuna is much better company than Iemitsu. I'd rather deal with my sky since I'm allied with Vongola'

Tsuna lowered his head "Why did that bastard have to get Basil killed?" Sure the boy had seemed somewhat naive when he'd looked into him, but at least Basil had been driven and good natured. But no, the bastard had to go and send off Basil into pointless danger. His half brother had probably gone in blind, trusting Iemitsu's words.

"Basil didn't have sky flames" Reborn pointed out, though he did regret the other's unnecessary death.

'A real shame, but I guess Iemitsu wouldn't have been able to hide a bastard son with who had sky flames'

Orange narrowed "Then I could have just been a figurehead while Basil could have been the real leader" It would have still been tedious, but probably not as annoying as being the actual boss would be "I get that sky flames make for great leaders due to their harmony factor" He paused, tilting his head "But Iemitsu had sky flames, and he's an idiot" Tsuna deadpanned "Even with rain flames, Basil could have done a better job than him" After he received the proper training.

"What's done is done" The hitman breathed "The dead doesn't come back so don't waste your time wishing that things were different"

'It never fixes anything'

Tsuna nodded, his eyes now back to their original colour "I know" But that still didn't mean that he was going to accept Reborn's plans without a fight.

*

Hayato's gaze narrowed as he spotted Takeshi. The baseball fan was covered in dark bruises and looked dead on his feet "Who the hell beat you up?" His gaze flitted around to check their surroundings.

'Tsuna-sama must be alerted of any danger in the area!'

Takeshi grinned "Aww! You're worried about me" He laughed, swiftly dodging the expected punch. He raised his hands up in defence "It's fine, I just had my old man training me"

Green eyes widened, the baseball fan was being trained! He grit his teeth, jealous that he hadn't found someone to help him yet "You're useless if you're too beat up to fight" The bomber scolded, already making plans to find himself a teacher.

'I will not allow the baseball freak to take my place as Tsuna-sama's right hand man! I need to get stronger in order to help my sky!'

The rain blinked, before a wide smile bloomed on his face "I'm touched" He teased, backing away a few steps "But I can still move" And run from danger, like right now.

Hayato clicked his tongue, taking out a few bombs, these ones were silent so they wouldn't disturb his sky.

Me: Tsuna is going to be Reborn's student whether he wants it or not~

Yay more Iemitsu bashing, it's been a while~

Hope you enjoyed~