64. Underwear, Muffins, and Possesive Hitman

1067 Words excluding (A/N)~ Yay I no own KHR~ I hope you enjoy~

!!!!!!!
If you are reading this outside of WATTPAD, or
FanFiction.Net.net... You are reading plagiarized content. If you are reading on Truyenfun.com, that site is a mirror site of WATTPAD that copies EVERYTHING POSTED and may give you viruses and MALWARE.

(I hope you get malware Truyenfun.com readers, it doesn't have my permission to post all of my works and I've already warned you)

Note: WATTPAD has most up to date version of this story
!!!!!!!!

NEXT UPDATE: On or before July 21 2019

"Lazy-Tsuna..." Reborn paused for a second "Why are you going through Baka-Ie's underwear drawer?" He continued, the honey eyed teen paused in his actions, a pair of boxers that looked as if someone had vomited a rainbow on them in his hands.

'Why does that monstrosity even exist? I have nothing against rainbows, but that pattern is horrible...'

"I just finished doing his laundry, Ieyoshi-Sama isn't good with the washing machine" Honey eyes flashed orange as a small grimace appeared on the brunette's lips "It's best for everyone if he just stays away from it" Tsuna replied, Nezumi nuzzled into his fluffy locks.

"Normally I would make Baka-Ie fix that, however from your tone, I figure that it would cause Mama many problems" The hitman stated, deciding that he'd make his idiotic student learn how to use a washing machine on a day when Nana wouldn't be home.

"Yeah, I was helping mom with shopping, and we came home to bubbles flowing out of the windows" Tsuna gave a small chuckle "Kyoya was not happy when they reached the road" Reborn inwardly grimaced at the mental picture.

'That would have been a pain for Mama to clean up'

"When I teach Baka-Ie, I'll monitor him to prevent too much of a mess" The hitman motioned towards the underwear "Tsuna, please tell me that the skulls were wrong and that you aren't the one who picks out Baka-Ie's underwear"

Honey orbs blinked in confusion at the hitman's words "Yeah, I pick them out" He tilted his head slightly to the side "What's wrong with them?"

Onyx eyes narrowed at the rainbow vomit monstrosity "You have terrible taste, why do your clothes not mirror this fact?"

'His normal clothes are decent at least'

A small blush tinted the fluffy teen's cheeks, honey eyes avoided the hitman. "Kyoya gets mad if I don't wear clothes he seems acceptable and forces me to change" He murmured "He said that my choice of clothing disrupts the peace of Namimori"

"I agree with your cloud" Reborn drawled "Hibari has much better taste in clothing than you" Reborn smirked "Though my taste in clothing is much better"

*

"I can't find Tsuna-Sama!" The bomber wailed in frustration, the pair had already scoured the whole town.

'He could be injured...'

Takeshi patted the distraught teen's shoulder "Don't worry, I saw Hibari running along the roofs carrying Tsuna a few hours ago"

Hayato whirled around to face the baseball fan "Why the hell didn't you say so hours ago?!?" He hissed, green eyes gleaming angrily at Takeshi.

'I wasted so much time that I could have devoted to Tsuna-Sama!'

Takeshi took a few steps back, raising his arms defensively. "You kept cutting me off!" He laughed, grinning at the bomber's blank expression.