20: Photo

Written February 18 2016

Edited December 29 2019

Yus!!!!! 20K word marker hit~ I is so berry happy~~~

_________________

Ie regretted rebelling against Reborn as he slowly entered his house, wincing slightly with every step that he took.

'One day I'll show that psychotic baby his place..... He seems to care about Dame-Tsuna for who knows why, maybe I could dispose of him to get back at Reborn....'

The brunette smirked as he headed up the stairs, only to cringe when a certain hitman yanked his ear roughly so that it stung.

"Baka-Ie your face is disgusting, get rid of it"

The hitman called in an innocent voice, not at all fooling the teen.

"How the hell can I get rid of my face?! Stupid!"

The teen growled, clenching his fists in annoyance, amusement glimmered within the hitman's onyx eyes.

"Don't you mean stupid face?"

'You little......'

The teen clenched his fists and chose to ignore the trigger happy hitman.

*

Reborn sighed as he ditched his failure of a student in favour of checking out the honey eyed brunette's room.

The hitman decided to scope it out due to the lack of Tsuna in the room.

'He must be hiding a few things, maybe he's secretly a closet pervert'

The hitman mused as he checked the closet, despite the fact that he severely doubted that was the case for some reason.

The infant frowned when all he found was some clothes.

'He really doesn't have many personal belongings..... Yet Baka-Ie has too many....'

The hitman shook his head and looked towards the bed.

'Beds usually have important items hidden beneath them, that or trash depending on the person, but Tsuna doesn't seem the type to keep trash like Baka-Ie'

Reborn thanked his small size as he went underneath the bed and found a plain wooden box, he pulled it out carefully in case something breakable was inside.

'Hmmm seems like Tsuna does have some things....'

The hitman carefully removed the lid and batted away the dust, once the dust was clear the hitman took out a photo from the box and frowned.

'What the?....'

The photo was of two small brunettes, one with honey eyes while the other with brown. They were both grinning brightly as if they had no care in the world as they were hugging outside.

'With the way Baka-Ie is right now.... I never would have guessed that he and Tsuna used to be so close.....'

"Reborn...."

The hitman's head snapped up in genuine surprise to see Tsuna standing near the window, the teen's voice was laced with sadness.