100. Pout, Hibari No! Thoughts

1010 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

Written September 25 2020
Posted September 30 2020
NEXT UPDATE is on or before October 14

"Stop sulking Dame-Tsuna" Reborn scolded as he hit the teen's head with a Leon flyswatter "Even Leon agrees that you're being over dramatic" Said chameleon shifted back to normal, flicking his tongue in agreement.

'It's actually quite surprising that Ie actually went with Fon, more so that Fon was the one who had suggested it in the first place'

"I just got him back" The sky argued, honey eyes watery as he poked his head out from under his blanket "And now he's gone" Sure he had basically agreed to Ie going, but now that his brother wasn't around anymore to be persuaded, he could complain freely. He didn't like the fact that Ie wasn't in Japan anymore, not at all. But if he had actually tried to prevent the other from leaving, it would have been worse. He didn't want to control Ie, even if it would be easier for himself if he did. That was the last thing that he ever wanted to do.

The hitman shook his head in exasperation "You've lived while avoiding him for years" It wasn't like the other's lifestyle without Ie would be that much of a hardship. They'd only just started to get together a vague routine "You'll both be fine"

'Ie is the only person able to make Tsuna so emotional, hopefully that will change with time'

Tsuna opened his mouth to respond, only to pause when a fair amount of blood dripped out. The sky's cheeks tinted a faint shade of pink as his mouth snapped shut before he swallowed "I know" He wiped his chin with his blanket "I still hate it though" Honey narrowed as his cheeks puffed out into a pout.

Reborn wasn't sure if the blood had been amusing or worrying, so he decided not to comment on it since his sky hadn't seemed pained "We all do things that we hate, you know this" The hitman scoffed.

'Tsuna of all people ,no doubt already knows this'

The sky frowned, he just wanted to sulk in peace "Just let me sulk?" He swallowed another mouthful of blood "Just for today?"

Reborn eyed the teen for a few moments before nodding "Okay" Tsuna didn't act like this often, and there were many worse ways that he could be expressing his feelings "You can have today to get your head back on straight"

"Thank you" Tsuna's words were soft as he curled up under the blanket.

*

Kyoya eyed Hibird, the tiny creature's yellow feathers were sleek and shiny. Hibird chirped happily, wings flapping a bit, as if it was attempting to fly. Maybe it was? The skylark didn't know much about birds, but it was probably old enough to start learning how to fly.

"Herbivore" His tone was calm and steady as he lifted the tiny thing up about a meter high. This specific sort of herbivore had to be sturdy enough to handle a few failures from even higher heights. It wouldn't learn without guidance. It was a carnivore's job to make sure that those under its protection grew to be capable, coddling would only destroy it's chances. He dropped the bird.

*

Mukuro clicked his tongue in annoyance as he turned away from where the Vindice representatives had just been. Those bandaged creeps hadn't given him any information that he hadn't already known.

'It's a shame when such an esteemed group doesn't like up to it's reputation'

With that meeting done, he needed to go and meet a few other possible contacts. Though those people weren't actually aware that they were contacts. A smirk made its way onto his lips, at least if he doesn't learn anything new, he has the option of playing with them.

He had many people contracted to him, though only one of them had been willing, his sky of course. The mist could take over any one of them at a moment's notice, it was quite useful when it came to recon outside of Japan. Who cared if they lost a few days of their life? They were filthy mafioso. He despised most people involved with the mafia.

'I also need to go to school... Even if Tsu-chan probably won't be there'

Mukuro's mouth went into a thin line at the thought of his sky. He could easily sense the other's weakness through their contract, Tsuna was getting better, but at the same time he wasn't. It was both frustrating and concerning. The other's flames didn't seem to be hurting him as much anymore, but the results and the treatment of his physical body wasn't doing his sky any favours.

'I know that the hitman is trying to help Tsu-chan, but the sort of bond we have with our sky differs greatly... He can't sense Tsu-chan's being like I can, he can't tell that...'

The mist shook his head, not wanting to settle on unpleasant thoughts. He had a task to do, like he always did.

*

"Everything is so small..." Ie's voice was barely audible against the engine's noise. He'd kept his gaze glued to the window ever since their plane had taken flight "I've never flown before" Let alone been in a first class flight.

'I wonder if Tsuna would like this view? He likes tallish places right? So this would be better'

Fon smiled at the teen's amazement "You'll have flown quite a bit by the time you return to Namimori" He was rarely in one place for long after all.

Ie swallowed, turning away from the window to face Fon "How long will that take?" He didn't want to be gone for too long did he?

'Tsuna would be sad'

The storm just shrugged "It will take as long as you need it to take" He rarely put up timelines when it came to emotional growth. Everyone was different, so it wouldn't be fair to think of everyone as the same.

"Oh" The teen seemed to deflate a little at the answer "I see" There was probably no going back, unless a really bad emergency happened. Fon didn't seem like the sort of person to do things by halves.

'I wonder what me and Tsuna's next meeting will be like? I can't wait'

Me: So this was an interesting chappy to write~

Hope you enjoyed~

Cheesecake isn't cake... It's actually pie 0.0