123. Numbers in a Row hfgth

1018 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

Written August 17 2021
Posted August 18 2021
NEXT UPDATE is on September 1 2021

After watching Ie show off what he'd learned, Tsuna couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. Everyone seemed to be improving a lot faster than he was. Making a large flame shield was cool... He wanted to be able to do that too. Technically he could, but such an action would use up a large portion of his stored flames. At most he was like a glass cannon except that his flame reserves were the big flaw instead of durability.

"What did you learn Tsuna?" Ie inquired as he sat down to rest, he was really excited to see how much his brother had improved.

'If I was able to improve so much, Tsuna must have improved a lot as well'

The sky grimaced, unhappy that he'd be unable to impress the other "I haven't really improved, but I'm thinking about getting a new knife" One that would work with his flames like his previous one could.

Ie blinked "Oh..." He hadn't been expecting there to have been no progress "I wonder what kind of weapon I should use" All of the others had weapons or at least an idea about what sort of weapon that they'd require.

'I always just hit things... I never thought of actually using a weapon'

"Maybe some special gloves, to protect your hands?" Tsuna offered "Learning how to use a weapon takes a lot of time" And there was a high risk of injury during said learning process.

It seemed a bit underwhelming, but Ie nodded all the same "I guess that could work, I've been hitting everything so far, so I might as well continue hitting things" Ie grimaced, Tsuna had been his main target... So maybe not having an actual weapon would be a good thing. He would be less likely to accidentally hurt people that way "Yeah, gloves would be perfect"

'I'll just have some studs on the gloves to give them more impact'

Tsuna smiled, glad that he was already sitting down as a wave of vertigo hit him "Now we just need to locate the perfect weapons" He continued speaking despite having his vision go black, it would fade on its own "Not every knife feels nice to hold"

Brown darkened with concern as Ie pulled out a handkerchief, Tsuna's nose had suddenly started to bleed. His brother hadn't gotten hit in the nose, at least not today "And I don't want gloves that feel funny" Ie stated as he leaned over to wipe Tsuna's face. If Tsuna wasn't going to say anything about it, then he'd only acknowledge it by wiping his nose. Ie's worry only rose as Tsuna seemed to falter in grabbing the fabric.

'I don't think he can see right now...'

"Thanks" Tsuna hadn't even realized that his nose had started to bleed, but now that he was aware, it was annoying. He blew into the handkerchief, probably ruining it for good before just holding it up to his nose. He felt dizzy and sick, he hadn't felt like that moments ago.

"I think I want to go back home for the rest of the day" Ie stated "I'm still feeling a bit tired from the time difference between here and Hawaii" It was the truth, but not the only reason why he wanted to get the two of them back home.

'I wouldn't know what to do if Tsuna got really sick out here'

The sky pursed his lips, he felt both chilled and too warm "Let's just sit here for a bit first, then we can go back" His vision was coming back, albeit slowly. He glanced up at the sky even though it was mostly just a blur of blue "The weather is really nice today" Why was his body acting like this all of a sudden? It was weird, he didn't like it. Not one bit.

Ie frowned "Yeah, it's much better than it was in Hawaii" He probably would have gotten a really bad sunburn there if he hadn't applied a ridiculous amount of sunscreen.

*

"Why don't you just stop him and get it over with?" Mukuro inquired, only possessing the person enough to see through their eyes as well. Partial possession was a nice way to check up on someone. The mist may have said that he'd leave the other alone, but he couldn't help himself from checking in off and on.

'It would make a lot of things easier'

Offering a nervous laugh, they stayed hidden, watching the unsuspecting man "I'm a bit of a coward. I know that you're right, but I want to be around for a little longer"

Mukuro hummed, feeling a small sense of pity for the other "I understand, but wouldn't waiting make it all the more painful?"

'He's strange, but his reasons are understandable'

"Yeah, but people are weird. I can't help but want to delay it for as long as I can"

"The birdy has been searching everywhere for you, if you're not careful, you'll get caught" It was both amusing, and very fun to see the skylark so frustrated while hunting for his target. The only reason why he himself could find them was due to the strange contract between them.

'His presence is hard to hide, he doesn't belong here'

"I know, I feel kinda bad about that, but he'd rat me out..." After attempting to beat him up of course.

"True, but the veil you're creating is slowly draining you. You're hidden existence is at risk of being known"

They clicked their tongue "I know that" It was frustrating "I'll have to make my move soon" He didn't want to, despite that being why he was here in the first place. Knowing and actually doing something were completely different things.

Mukuro hummed "At least our shared bond is allowing me to hide your presence from Tsu-chan, so he won't be able to sense you if you slip up"

'Tsu-chan is very trusting when it comes to me. If I hide something from him, he'll actively avoid looking into it out of respect'

"Reborn might be a problem, but he wouldn't be able to identify me so he'd end up like Kyoya" In a fruitless search, unable to really locate him.

"That would be funny"

"Yeah, it would"

Me: So things are happening, I doubt that you know who the mystery person is~

Comment? ^-^