98. Talk, Curious, Offer

1015 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written September 1 2020
Posted September 2 2020
NEXT UPDATE on or before September 16 2020

Fon tilted his head at the other's words, a wry smile on his lips "My methods are a lot less violent than Reborn's" Though they could be just as painful if he wanted them to be "I was just simply respecting Tsuna's wish for you to remain relatively unharmed" Something that the hitman hadn't done, it was all the more reason that he was the better element between the two of them.

'It had been tempting to dispose of him, but my sky's wishes were more important than my own personal opinion since Tsuna was the one who was affected the most by Ie's actions'

"I see..." Ie hadn't missed the way the other's response was worded "I'm still grateful that you've caused me less harm than I probably deserved" Something about the storm arcobaleno made him feel wary of him, like he was just as capable of harming him as Reborn was if he really wanted to be.

'He seems to have more self preservation instincts than before'

Fon didn't bother to comment on how the other had shifted nervously "You have nothing to fear from me" The storm stated, smile deceptively pleasant "You are no longer a danger to Tsuna, so I see no reason in harming you" Anymore "If we are to be fellow guardians, we must at the very least be properly acquainted" Ie wasn't his first choice to have as a fellow guardian, but at least the kid seemed to be less unpredictable than Verde. Actually, now that he thought about it... He was thankful that Ie had been designated as Tsuna's primary lightning before the lightning arcobaleno discovered him.

'I don't trust Verde not to try and do experiments on Tsuna due to his unique condition... It's better for everyone's sanity that Ie was chosen instead of Verde'

Ie tilted his head, confusion pinching his brow "If it's possible to have more than one of the same element, who's higher rank. You or Gokudera?" He hadn't really thought about it much, but it was obvious that Reborn had designated the bomber to be Tsuna's storm at first. So where did that leave Fon?

The storm's eyes glinted with something dangerous "I am Tsuna's primary storm" It was the main mason why he hadn't attempted to sever the newly formed link "To my knowledge Tsuna's primary elements are myself, you, Reborn, Kyoya, Mukuro, and Yamamoto" It was actually amusing that the sky had already gotten most of his elements before Reborn's arrival. He'd actually at one point had wondered about that Sasagawa Kyoko girl becoming the sun since she'd never been cruel to Tsuna, which was a big point when it came to his sky. The girl's brother would have liked Tsuna too, but the guy's loudness would have made Tsuna bolt for the other direction.

'Reborn is lucky that he arrived before I attempted to bring Tsuna out of his shell to interact with that girl. The younger Sasagawa seems like a nice girl that would help if she noticed that Tsuna was seemingly alone. I would have just needed to set a few things up to bring attention to him'

"If you're Tsuna's primary storm, then why aren't you around more?" Ie inquired nervously. He remembered the other visiting off and on throughout the years, but the storm had never truly stayed. The teen shrunk back a little, avoiding contact "Aren't guardians supposed to stay close enough to protect the sky?" Reborn had informed him of that information.

"A good question" Fon nodded "Normally that is the case, but my bond with Tsuna is strong" He breathed "I trust him to be able to handle things without me and he trusts that I'll be nearby when it truly matters" Whenever he had a bad feeling, he dropped everything and ran to his sky, their bond was just that solid "Even with Tsuna's night trips, there wasn't really any danger around that couldn't be handled without me"

'Weaker people would start to feel worthless, but I know that it's just because my sky is capable and had a capable cloud and mist nearby. It doesn't make any sense to always be clustered together, more can be done if tasks are spread out'

Since he'd been the only adult for so long, it was only natural that he would be the one to travel to distant laces in search of information or new medicines to try on their sky. Not to mention that he had his own problems to deal with that he'd rather keep away from his sky.

Ie was about to object, to say that Tsuna had been kidnapped a lot, but stopped himself. Tsuna had always gotten out relatively well, and while he'd been really injured at times, he'd never been at risk of dying "That's a lot of trust" His gaze was lowered, would he be able to trust himself to be like that one day? Getting Tsuna to trust him wasn't the problem, it was himself that was the problem.

Fon's gaze narrowed at the other's tone, it sounded unsure, but it didn't seem like he was doubting him. So the teen had to be comparing himself to him, interesting "I could help you with your insecurities if you want" He was curious about Ie, and helping Ie, would in turn help his sky.

'I wasn't planning on offering to help him when I decided to talk to him... But my ways may help him better than Reborn's... I think he needs calmness and more stability in his life if he wants to find himself'

The teen blinked "But you're not around a lot" He grimaced, realizing that he might of offended the other "No offence" He hastily added on "I'm sure that you're a great teacher" But teachers needed time to actually teach.

"I understand, but why don't you travel with me for a bit?" He smiled at how Ie gawked at him "I'm sure that some distance from Tsuna will help you clear your head and allow you to find yourself" Tsuna may be sad to see Ie leave, but he'd understand.

"To find myself?" Ie's voice was soft, nervous.

Me: So that happened O.o ....

But now that I think more about it, Fon might actually help Ie better than Reborn ever could since Fon is less chaotic and this gives Ie the chance to distance himself from the situation. And since Fon currently isn't travelling with a student... Ie could take that role so that he could better himself for Tsuna

Hope you enjoyed~

Have you ever done this?

0.0 *tries to catch fruit fly/fly* did I get it? *opens hand to check... Fruit fly, flies away* Why did I do that?...