87. Teasing, And More Teasing

1018 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

Written April 3 2020
NEXT UPDATE on or before April 17 2020

Mukuro released the sky, just in time to avoid being struck with a familiar tonfa. He let out a mock sigh, eyes gleaming "Seems like the Birdy has arrived sooner than expected" He chuckled, meeting the Skylark's gaze.

'The Birdy is so predictable and easy to lure out'

Tsuna swiftly moved out of the vicinity, not wanting to get involved in any sort of fight between the two. Sure he knew that both males would rather die than actually harm him, but the problem was that Mukuro would probably use him to provoke Kyoya even further.

"Do not molest the baby carnivore" Kyoya breathed, tone dark. He'd noticed how uncomfortable Tsuna had been.

The mist snickered, tilting his head "And what are you going to do about it Birdy?"

Steel narrowed "I'll bite you" Kyoya lunged

*

"Tsuna..." Reborn hadn't been expecting the mist to be so touchy with his sky "Are you two together?" For some reason, the thought of Tsuna actually being in a relationship had never crossed his mind. He'd just assumed that the teen had been alone.

'Sure his mist seems to care about him... But it feels wrong'

Honey widened as the teen paled, a look of horror etched across his face "No!" He winced at loud his voice had been "Mukuro is..." His face twisted with unease as he visibly shivered "I wouldn't be able to handle him in that kind of relationship" The things he'd seen... He shook his head in an attempt to clear it "Please don't ever insinuate that ever again" The very thought was creepy.

The hitman raised a brow at the strong response "What do you mean?"

Tsuna blushed "I don't think he's capable of having a normal relationship" He glanced over in the direction where he just knew his mist and cloud were fighting in. Thankfully the mist had put up a barrier to protect both the students, and the school "Kyoya and him..." His blush darkened "They beat each other into submission then..." He buried his face into his hands, the loser got dominated. He'd once accidentally walked in on them since he'd been expecting to break up a fight.

'So no romance, just a violent and physical relationship... interesting...'

"I see..." It was an odd pairing, but a little believable if he assumed that there were no romantic feelings between the two. Reborn smirked "And how did you find out about this?" He inquired "I doubt that either of them would tell you such details" Well maybe the mist would, but he didn't know the other well enough to be sure.

The sky grimaced "It was a really bad day for me"

*

Lunch ended up being fine, Tsuna had ended up eating with both Hayato and Takeshi, the three of them sharing their lunches together. Ie had eaten close by, but had been hidden in the shadows. He'd wanted to eat with them, but it would have attracted too much attention so he'd settled with glancing over off and on. At least Tsuna had made him a delicious lunch to make up for him not being allowed to eat with them, yet.

"Tsuna, I kinda feel bad for Ie" Takeshi stated as he offered the sky a piece of tuna, he just loved feeding Tsuna tuna, it was funny. He shot a glance towards Ie, the lightning quickly looked away, pretending that he hadn't just been caught staring.

'The poor guy has been staring at Tsuna all day'

Honey darkened as a small frown tugged at the sky's lips "It would attract too much attention if Ie-chan suddenly stopped hating me" Attention was bad, very bad. It gets people killed. He let out a small sigh "In a few weeks it shouldn't seem as weird if we do things slowly"

"Tsuna-sama has his reasons" Hayato scolded, pointing his chopsticks at Takeshi "You don't need to question him on small matters" Though even he had to admit that the failed stalking was starting to get on his nerves. Wasn't Ie supposed to be a guardian too? No guardian of Tsuna's should have such horrible skills.

"Oh?" The baseball fan grinned "So it's okay to question Tsuna about important things?" The bomber stuttered "You've changed a bit"

'He's not following Tsuna as blindly anymore'

"Tsuna-sama is amazing!" Hayato retorted, but even Tsuna had admitted some of his mistakes. His cheeks tinted a bit as he averted his gaze "But I'll always be there to make sure that he stays that way" Learning about what had happened with Ie had been shocking, but at least his sky was trying to fix things.

"Hayato" Honey softened, a warm smile gracing Tsuna's lips "Thank you" It was surprisingly nice to know that the storm understood that he wasn't perfect.

The bomber fiddled with his empty lunch box "I'm just saying the truth Tsuna-sama"

'Hayato can be just as cute as Tsuna in the right situations'

"Haya-chan is being adorable again" Takeshi was quick to hop to his feet before the other lunged.

"Don't call me that you bastard!" The bomber bristled angrily while Tsuna just let out a sigh, packing up his own lunch.

"But I'm just saying the truth" Takeshi mimicked Hayato's statement, grinning at how the other's face flushed with anger.

'It's so fun to mess with him'

*

While his rain and storm fought, Tsuna silently cleaned up the area before slipping over towards Ie. It was fine for them to be together, so long as nobody but those in the 'know' saw them "How was lunch?" He inquired softly, settling in next to Ie, though more farther in the shadows.

"Very tasty" Ie blushed, looking down at his own empty box. He was silent for a few moments "Can you teach me how to cook?" He'd never learned properly and he refused to learn from Bianchi, he didn't want to poison Tsuna. Even if the other would probably survive it.

'It feels nice to be around Tsuna again, but also awkward. Maybe if he taught me something it would feel less weird'

Tsuna blinked at the request, feeling a bit surprised before nodding "Sure, I wouldn't mind teaching you" An actual activity with Ie! The thought made the heaviness in his lungs more bearable.

Me: I find the thought of Hibari and Mukuro together to be hot... XD Too bad that they're not compatible~

But I can totally see the two of them beating each other into submission before dominating the loser. It would suit Hibari's primal violent instincts and Mukuro's flirty and dark personality. Very kinky it would be...

Don't expect any romance between the two XD

Hope you enjoyed~