65. Injury, Meat, and Hugs

1010 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own khr~ and I hope you enjoy~

!!!!!!!
If you are reading this outside of WATTPAD, or
FanFiction.Net.net... You are reading plagiarized content. If you are reading on Truyenfun.com, that site is a mirror site of WATTPAD that copies EVERYTHING POSTED and may give you viruses and MALWARE.

(I hope you get malware Truyenfun.com readers, it doesn't have my permission to post all of my works and I've already warned you)

Note: WATTPAD has most up to date version of this story
!!!!!!!!

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡
~Yay 410K Views~
☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

Next update before or on July 27 2019

"Dame-Tsuna! I'm hungry!" Both Tsuna and Reborn looked towards the bedroom door to see Ie, who looked as if someone had beat him up. A faint smile graced Tsuna's lips as honey eyes glanced towards the hitman. The honey eyed teen gave Ie a nod before sliding out of his bed and walked out of his room. Reborn raised a brow at how Ie didn't attack Tsuna, and instead just shuffled out of the way to let the older through.

'Their interactions still confuse me'

"Baka-Ie, That wasn't the proper way to ask someone to make you food" The hitman chided, kicking the already bruised teen into the hallway wall.

"Gah! Stop attacking me all of the time!" Ie growled, not bothering to get up off of the floor and instead glared at the hitman. "I didn't even touch him!" The teen hissed.

Reborn inwardly scoffed at his idiotic student's words. "But you still insulted him Baka-Ie, family is supposed to be respected" He stated once more, it was annoying having to state the same thing to the same person all of the time. Ie just clicked his tongue and silently scowled at the floor.

*

'I'm getting sick of dealing with the violent baby, why can't he just go away!'

Ie watched the hitman head down the stairs with a hateful gaze, he hated how things were turning out. Everything had been going perfectly until Reborn showed up.

'Ever since that baby arrived, Dame-Tsuna has disobeyed me by talking, and collected a bigger following of freaks to surround him... Things are getting way out of control'

Ie let out a pained grimace as he stood up from the floor, using the wall as support. He leaned against it for a few minutes, eyes closed and teeth clenched as he tried to reel in his pain.

'Dammit! I'm not like him, I can't heal crazy fast...'

Everything hurt, and he could even feel a few cracked ribs from his continuous beatings. He'd tried not to incur the superhuman baby's wrath since the hitman had gone too hard on him during the last training session.

'I refuse to call him anything nicer than Dame-Tsuna!'

Ie shook his head to clear his thoughts before straightening his posture and walking towards the bathroom for a hot shower, ignoring the faint metallic tang in his mouth.

'I refuse to show weakness around that monster!'

*