Mew went back inside the restaurant still not himself and Pinky notice it so she asked again "What really is your problem babe? You know you can tell me anything right?"

Mew: "I..."

Pinky: "You what?"

Mew decided to change the subject "Please stop calling Mom whenever you feel uneasy about our relationship."

Pinky acted shocked "What do you mean babe I didn't call her because of that I really just missed her."

Mew: "...you can stop now."

Pinky: "What did you say?"

Mew clenches his fists and said "Can you not involve her if we are having problems?"

Pinky acted hurt "I never did that babe, its just that shes like a mother to me thats why I always find comfort whenever I'm talking to her."

Mew: "......"

Pinky: "You're really doubting me?"

Mew: "You've been doing it! You think I didn't noticed? I just didn't do anything about it since Mom is always telling me to not argue with you."

Pinky sighed and grab his hand "Im sorry if it looks like that but I really don't have any other intentions babe. I promise I will not do it again just please don't get mad at me na~ today is our anniversary we shouldn't be fighting."

Mew nodded his head in defeat. Pinky smiled then took out his phone and txted someone.
MESSAGE

Send d pic2r u took awhile ago 2 ds #.

After sending the number she smirked and then reach out to Mew's right hand.

CHIANGMAI

Gulf was outside the villa playing with the neighbours dog. Sammy was just about to go out when Gulf's phone vibrate and because of what she learned today and also the phone number is unknown she didn't hesitate to open the message because she knew Gulf's passcode its always been the same. So when she opened it she saw a photo of Mew and Pinky kissing she was thankful that it was her who saw the pictures. So she smirked and replied

MESSAGE

NICE TRY BITCH!!

And then she deleted the message and blocked the number. "So you're staring to play your dirty tricks on Gulf huh lets see how long you can keep this pretence, I will rip that angels mask of yours infront of everyone."

Gulf: "Sam who are you talking to?"

Sammy fake a smile "Myself can't I talk to
myself?"

Gulf shook his head "Youre crazy"

Sammy: "There is someone more crazier than me Gulf."

Gulf: "What did you say?"

Sammy: "Nothing!"

Gulf: "I don't know whats wrong with you Sam
Since you came back from the store you've been acting strange and if you're like this there is something you know that you don't want to tell me."

Sammy's face became serious and she looked at Gulf straight to the eyes "Gulf don't trust anyone that will suddenly come to you with some bullshit reasons and don't read or answer any unknown number do you understand?"

Gulf: "What is it Sam? Tell me"

Sammy: "Just listen to me ok? Do what I say and nothing will happen to you. I still need some informations and I cant always be with you Gulf so you have be careful specially that Praepailin girl. DO NOT TRUST HER"

Gulf is so confused right now so he said "Are you pranking me right now Sam?"

Sammy rolled her eyes and sigh "Can I asked you something?"

Gulf answered seriously "Anything Sam"

Sammy: "Why are you soo naive? And also Mew he didn't know that he has been sleeping with a sna.... HOIIII I CANT BELIEVED HOW COMPATIBLE YOU GUYS ARE BOTH ARE SO EASY TO MANIPULATE SO STUPIDDD!!!!"

Gulf: "I think there is something wrong with your brain today Sam one second you are so serious with all the warnings about my safety and then proceeded on insulting me the next second Did you got into an accident while coming back here and bump your head or something?"

Sammy: "Can you see my face right now Gulf?" she asked while pointing her face "This is all your doing! Getting involve with that Mew Suppasit its stressing me out. I think I even aged these past few weeks worrying for your safety so all I asked for you as compensation is to heed my advice ok? Thats all I want you to do nothing else and Im very serious Gulf I don't want you to get hurt." Then she went closer and hug him.

Gulf nodded his head and hug her back "I promise I will not read or answer any call from an unknown number and I will be careful you don't have to worry Sam Im a man I can take care of myself."

Sammy: "Its not about gender Gulf its just that you're too kind to hurt someone."