"Haven't you ever wondered why you could never truly remember all the pain? All the torture? Why you don't remember your true mission?"

I began struggling in the seat, "It's not real. It's not real." I uttered over but she chuckled in response.

"It's because you're dead."

"The hell are you talking about..." My brain stutters for a moment and my struggling stopped.

"The only reason you can't feel pain is because you are the spiritual remanent of Hana Takanashi. Nothing but a figment. As for me, I was born the day our darling father brought us back. I was the one that endured all that pain and I was the one who took all your sorrow whilst you hid away in the very darkness you now confine me to. I didn't just fucking manifest, I've been here from the start! And ya know I'm starting to not really feel the love?" She spat as i stared into her angry bright glowing red eyes.

No...this can't be...

I released a strangled breath as her nails dug into my flesh and she hovered next to my ear; her next words shocking me to the core. "I'm the real Hana, and this body is, and has always been mine."

The sound of a familiar door opening behind me made me tense and the illusion grinned toothily looking behind me. A familiar  old bland looking middle aged man in a white collar strolled in, a flame thrower in hand. I feel my shoulders tense up as I tried to control my breathing but it did little.

"Test 567: Fire."

"No, no!" I cried out to the illusion who backed away, stretching the corners of her mouth into a psychotic grin with her hands.

"Say Cheese."

||

Izuku gulped slightly as a few minutes before the air around them became tense. His heart stopped as his eyes connected with piercing red.

"Well well,"

Izuku scrambled bad in slight fear, but the demon merely grinned toothily

"That didn't take long."

N-no way, Fumetsu couldn't have caved in that quickly—

Suddenly the horned girl froze, her eyes flickering between cyan. "O-otaku y-you have to take off my headband!" His friends familiar distressed voice greeted his ears. Her hands reached out a few inches before falling to the ground to support her weight before she began trembling furiously.

"But you sai-"

"FUCK WHAT I SAID, TAKE IT OFF NOW!?!" She roared making the boy flinch in terror as he reached to unclasp her headband.

—Whatever you do, do not take my head band off."

Izuku halted, his brows knitting together.
"You're not Fumetsu." He backed away from the unmoving girl, whom had suddenly stopped trembling.  Her cyan eyes flickered back to red and her form racked with giggles.