Fight fire with fire [51]

Start from the beginning

"HANA!" My eyes snapped open  to see the muscular hero flash past me going to attack Izuku. "No!" I shouted. But it was already to late as instead of dodging, he had blocked the villains punch with his forearm. A sickening crack drifted into my ears as Izukus form flies back into the side of the mountain. The male grins but it's wiped off his face as his arms shoot up to block a crimson colored fist. The villains skids back a few meters with a mocking grin. "Heh, now that's more like it."

My right eye was now glowing a bright red, my horns match my left eye

My right eye was now glowing a bright red, my horns match my left eye. The villain slowly straightened up and my teeth clenched even further at the armored skin had protected him. His expression was now wild as he cracked his neck with a grin. "There's no need to keep the act up girl, those brats there know the truth now. And while you're at it, where's this Bakugou kid; he's on the kill list too?" He asked nonchalantly making my expression turn dark but I snapped out of it as I sensed Izuku's presence approaching from behind.

Izuku winced out as he cautiously approached  the girl, from behind. I turned my head slightly to look at the boy making him stiffen but my eyes were on his broken arm. His arm was bent at an odd shade making my orbs falter at the sight. "Your arm..." I say with hidden concern as I reached out slightly but he stepped back in fear, standing defensively in front of Kouta.

"...Is he telling the truth?" He whispered, his eyes casted down as he tried to process what the villain had said. Despite having a broken arm and being in pain, the only thing that wounded him more was the fact that...

"Have you been playing us this entire time?"  He whispered. "All along..."

"You're not weak because you're quirkless. You're weak because you think having a quirk makes you strong."
||

"Tell me I'm wrong!" His voice trembled as his heart felt like it was splitting and two. He had beat himself up for so long about accusing her of being the traitor.

"Fumetsu-Chan...are you...the traitor?"

"Tell me it's all r-real, that everything wasn't a lie! You never lie r-right!" He cried out. The muscular villain kept his distance. Sure he was cocky but he wasn't dumb. By the looks of it, the girl didn't seem to be playing for their side like he had expected after jogging her memory. He just hoped the damn kid would come to her senses and let him kill the two brats already. And if not...we'll he would just have to kill her too then. For now, he'd assess the situation. These were just little runts after all, he could handle them.

My eyes shifted from Izuku, many emotions flashing my eyes but one Izuku recognized to well. It was the same look his mother had when she doubted his dream to become a hero.

Guilt...

"No..." He whispered as all the memories he shared with the girl flashed his vision.

"Gomen...Otaku..."