Fight fire with fire [51]

Start from the beginning

"Hm, you were on the list." The man commented, scrutinizing Izuku. The man stepped to the side, narrowly avoiding the scythe whizzing past his face and stabbing the ground, a medium sized crack forming. "Huh The boss said you'd be here too. Look girl, I don't need reinforcements, I can handle these two brats by myself."

"W-what?" I said in confusion with furrowed brows as he casually talked to me as if I were on his side. I inhale sharply as his fist shoots forward, causing me to reflexively lean back preforming a back hand spring and skidding backwards to stand slightly beside Izuku. "F-fumetsu-Chan what's he talking about?" Izuku said making me tense slightly as my brows knitted together in confusion. "Huh what, you didn't know?" The man mocked as my stomach began to knit in knots. "Don't listen to him, Izuku." I ordered causing the freckle faced boy's eyes to widen at the usage of his actual name.

"Know what....?" He asked knowing he wouldn't like the answer..

A devilish grin erupted on his face as times seemed to stop, Izuku's eyes widening in terror at the man's nexts words.

"How the hell do you think we keep finding you lot?"

No... Izukus eyes widened as his heart thumped in his chest.

"No...fumetsu-cha-" his wide doe eyes watered up as he waited for the silent pinkette to Deny the man's claims...but she didn't.

"I..." My mouth opened and closed as my chest welled up as my eyes cast to the ground in inner turmoil. No... I... I searched my memories to prove my innocence but...I suddenly clutched my head in agony. I couldn't be... I wanted to deny the man's accusations, I never lied, so why couldn't I... why...

"Say Cheese."

||
"You were reborn for this sole mission my dear hana...to-"
||

The muscular villain cheesed as this was what Shigaraki had said would happen. "Yes, remember..."

"Fumetsu-chan..." Izuku gulped in terror as the girl released a shriek of pain, gripping her head tightly.

A small crimson haired child stared emptily up at the white ceiling as she was poked and prodded by multiple white coats, her father watching.
"What is your mission, Hana?"

"Kill. Kill.kill.kill." The child repeated over and over causing the man to frown.

"Sir, I'm not sure it is safe to leave the subject here...it is, flawed. I know she is...was your former child but this..this thing isn't human. I suggest you dispose of it."

The man's jaw clenched as he reached up caressing the emotionless child's face. "I know what I am doing. Do not question me. Leave us."

"Hai." The white coat bowed his head as they all left the room, leaving the man alone with the girl whom was strapped to a medic table. After they were completely alone, the man's hands clutched the edge of the table as his hair shielding the sorrow he felt. "Hana..." He started but she was silent, staring at the ceiling above emptily which made his heart swell up in agony as he squatted down releasing a strangled noise of agony. Memories of his beloved daughter over ran his mind. 'Father!' Her bright joyous voice echoed in his mind before being replaced with her cold dead face. "I have to..."

He slowly stood up, his hand hovering over the crimson child's head. "They'll pay...they'll all pay."

The small horned girls vision was obscured by the hand of her fathers before a blood curling scream erupted through out the base.