Rough around the edges[45]

Start from the beginning

"Ne kiri I expect but to be greeted with your dashing face as well, it's a dream come true." I sighed in content as Kirishima guided me back to my bed like the mother hen he was. "Alright alright." I wave him off, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We saw that All Might used one of his smashes on you." Kirishima said with a worried tone as I scratched my head sheepishly, trying my best to avoid my darlings penetrating eyes. I knew that when he got the way he was, he tended to be more prying and easily frustrated. I knew the boy long enough to know he was pissed at me. For what reason? I simply didn't bother to care anymore as I'd give myself a migraine trying to comprehend it.

"Ahh yes," I hummed lightly as I looked up, memories of the fighting coming back to me.
After a moment, the girl nodded in satisfaction as if she were some top notch food critic. "10/10, would get smashed again."

Kirishima's jaw dropped as the girl had a dreamy expression on her features

Kirishima's jaw dropped as the girl had a dreamy expression on her features. Seriously... Our attentions shift to the ash blonde whom got up silently walking towards the door. "D-darling, why are you leaving so soon, I just woke up!" I whined. He halts keeping his back faced to me. "You're up now aren't you? There's no need for me to stick around if you're fine."

I purse my lips at his rough tone. Geez I hate when he's like this. "I don't know what the hell you did during the fight to have Deku shake like a fucking leaf at the mention of your name; but it has me even more dead set on finding out what the hell All Might was trying to hide that day." Kirishima frowned in confusion as he looked between the blank faced girl and the ash blonde. "You may got everyone else fooled..." My eyes faltered a fraction as he looked to the side, his bored crimson eyes clashing with mine. "Don't think for a second I'll be like the extras."

He then left leaving me with his words playing over and over in my mind.

Is...Otaku...of...afraid of me now...how disappointing...but what should I have expected...

"Go, before I kill you."

I did threaten to kill him after all...troubling thing about it was...I meant it...

I averted my head, my bangs shadowing my eyes. I hated when my darling was like this because he was the only one who saw right through me. I hadn't told a single soul the actual truth about where I came from and my time before U.A. The only one who knew was Eraser head and he simply just connected the dots when he found me. Other then that, I never spoke about who it was that experimented on me. I never spoke about the time before I was experimented on because even that was partially a blur. I hated revealing anything relating to the genuine truth or leading to who and what I am. It only ceased to remind me how different I was from those that surrounded me...of what I wasn't...human.