"And what if her band breaks and  she loses control like she almost did  during the festival."

"That's exactly why I added her to the team. Though it may seem heroic, the only reason she takes on her partners pain is for her own selfish reasons." Aizawa frowned as he thought of the times where she ingested someone's blood to take their pain. The attack on USJ, when he was almost killed in front of her. It was that moment he knew, she cared more than she let on. 'If she can just learn to harness that power...she'll understand.'

"Whatever happens do not let her ingest either of their blood. She's used to physical pain. She needs to understand emotional. The pain and pressure of potentially losing a comrade. She may not show it but losing Bakugou or Midoriya will impact her more than she thinks. I'm not sure what will happen if night eyes vision comes true but  I propose that instead of fearing what she'll become, we show her to harness it. Show her that there is another way. It will not only help her gro but it will be a great asset in the future against the league of villains. ..And if she fails..."

"Then I'm the only one who can stop her." All Might concluded as Aizawa nods. Nezu hums in approval, "I see, we can hit three birds with one stone."
||

"And now the teams are!"

The principal vs Mina and Kaminari

Thirteen vs Aoyama and Uraraka

Present mic vs Kouda and Jirou

Ectoplasm vs Tsuyu and Tokoyami

Midnight vs Sero and Mineta

Snipe vs Hagakure and Shoji

Cementoss vs Satou and Kirishima

Power loader vs Iida and Ojiro
||

"It's a really bad idea kaacha-"

"Stop following me!"

"Come out, come out whereever you are All Might!" I called, trailing behind the boys not caring about their bantering.
"Fumetsu-chan!?" Izuku cried out hushing the confused pinkette. "You should know better then anyone that attacking him without a plan
is suicidal!"

I merely pushed him aside lightly, scanning the area along with Bakugou for the number one hero. "Ne, that's the plan!" I grin.

Izuku releases a noise of frustration at the stubborn pair before continuing to try and reason with them.

"All Might is probably waiting for us, we should take another road." Izuku says with a worried tone. "I'm not gonna run away, it'll look better if we explode that smile right off his face."

"We should avoid him!"

"I'm gonna toy with him and then I'm gonna knock him unconscious for real." Bakugou growled, fastening his pace.

"I'm gonna let him punch me." I nodded sternly, not caring about either of their plans.

I don't have time to think about upsetting them...Izuku thought in determination as he ran to catch up with the blonde.

"Think about this! No matter the handicaps, the idea that you or even all of us could beat him is just..."

Bakugou turned around and swung his fist, Izuku's eyes shut tight waiting the punch but he gasped in shock as another hand stopped it.
Bakugou stared incredulously at the horned girl whom also seemed confused by her own actions.

Bakugou snatched his wrist from the equally surprised horned girl before fisting the front of her shirt in slight anger. "The hell are you playing at Shit-su?" One moment the girl was following his demands, the next she was opposing him. And for Deku no less?! As far as Bakugou was concerned, the pinkette never gave a rats ass as to what happened to Deku and now here she was defending him. Again!? "Ne, i don't know. My hand just moved on its own darling!" I tried to reason but it fell on deaf ears as he regarded me with a look of hostility.

No...we were just starting to get somewhere I internally whined. Memories of the last chapter came to mind as I pursed my lips in confusion at my own actions.

Fumetsu had no clue as to why she stopped Bakugou from punching Izuku. If anything it seemed her hand had a mind of its own in the moment and for one second, she actually cared about the little nerd getting hurt. Bakugou let go of my shirt and turned to leave as I took a step to follow. "Don't fucking follow me Shit-su. Since the little nerds so scared. How about you protect him."

"Darling it's not like that." I whined but he didn't listen and I released an annoyed huff as he began walking away.

Izuku took a step toward the grumbling pinkette girl in concern, but jumped back in fright as the girl bared her sharp teeth at him in irritation. "Ne look what you did Otaku! You just had to piss him off." I snap. 

Izuku's lips quivered before his concerned orbs shifted into a small glare. "Would you for once stop and get over your blasted obsession with kaa-Chan?! That's why we can all never have a proper conversation!! You two can never think of anyone other than yourselves!"

"Huh, the hell you say Deku!?!" Bakugou barked stopping in his tracks causing Izuku to nearly shrink back in fear but instead he held his ground. He stood up to us...

My mouth parted as I stared at the broccoli haired boy in shock, replaying his words.
However, before we could respond, Bakugou shouted,

"He's here!-"

A building was blown to pieces, the air pushing Midoriya to the ground. Bakugou stood his ground beside me as I used my scarf to cling onto a stop sign pole, keeping me from falling.

"Those three all together...was it really wise to place them all on the same team together." Recovery girl sighed as she watched from the monitor.

All Might stood meters away from us, his fist was still out as the dust clouds cleared away from around him.

"If you think this is just an exam instead of a real fight then you are surely mistaken." He stepped toward us causing a slight gust of wind to flush past us. For some reason I couldn't stop the tension in my shoulders at the action. Although my goal was to get One for Alled by All Might, I had to say the man was intimidating when he wanted to be.

"Now then, tell me hero's? What will you do now that I am here."

||
~Author-sama
I'm thinking about changing her name to She-Devil.

So how do you guys feel about izuku standing up to fumetsu? We all know she has high respect for people who stand up to her? How do you think she feels about izuku? You think Bakugou comes first or izuku?