"Finish that sentence and you're dead midget." Mineta stiffened as he felt a murderous glare burrowing into his spine from a certain ash blonde. "Heh look at that, looks like Bakugou does have a soft spot for his darlinggg~" Sero snickered elbowing Kaminari whom also laughed.

"Alright, Alright enough. Talking about a woman in such a way isn't manly." Kirishima grumbled, shooting a swift scolding glare to the small boy whom animatedly cried.

Iida nodded in agreement, " I agree, Kirishima has a point."

"Yeah, you guys are right. Besides we all know how Bakugou gets." Sero snickered, teasing the ash blonde whom took a step towards Sero with saucer eyes. "I'll kill you."

"Alright, Alright." Kirishima sighed putting an arm in front of his hot tempered friend. He to was growing quite irritated with the others teasing. Bakugou clicked his tongue in irritation. This was a common thing among the boys, they always teased him about the  darling thing. "She's not my damn anything." He growled walking  back to his locker with a scowl. "Then what is she to you." A voice suddenly speaks up.

The area became tense as Bakugou's crimson eyed snapped to a certain dual haired male whom stood beside his open locker gazing calmly into it. "The hell does it matter to you half ass."

Shoto stared calmly into his locker before releasing a cold breath. His right side hadn't completely unfrozen. Heh so that's where she gets it from. How troublesome.

 "Ne next time you think about making a deal with the devil,  think about what exactly it is your bargaining

"Ne next time you think about making a deal with the devil, think about what exactly it is your bargaining."

"Wouldn't want your son ending up like poor old Monoma now would we?"
||

"Is something wrong? It's 2 am."

"Just a headache."

"May I?" I

"What-"

"This should help."

"I don't know and I don't know who Clarence is."

"Would it kill you to watch a movie or read a book?"

"A movie no, but a quirk encyclopedia regarding the manifestation of quirks over time -"

"You know, you're much cuter when you're shutting up."
.
..
...
"You're not to bad for a human."

"Gomen. Just a thought." The boy muttered unapologetically causing Bakugou's eyes to narrow slightly before grunting in response. For a second the same twinge he had gotten when fumetsu was flirting with Kirishima sparked. Threatened. However unlike with Kirishima, that feeling had gone away. Kirishima was the least of his worries.