"Even If He has that wound handicapping him, I feel like Iida's going to win. Or maybe Fumetsu-Chan since shes extremely agile and really fast. " Uraraka said with her legs crossed, Tsuyu nodding in agreement having remembered the pinkettes time during the 100 meter dash in the beginning.

"Start!!"

Sero shot his tape at the pole, Mina used her acid to slide on the ground, Ojiro used his tail to give him a boost, Iida's engines revved to life as he raced forward, and Midoriya took off with god speed.

"Look at him go! Seros got this in the bag!" Kirishima beamed as Shoji spoke next to him.
"Which could mean that Sero has the advantage since he can take to the sky."

"And Fumetsu is..."  Ochaco pointed out before sweatdropping along with the class. "She's walking...?"

"If she doesn't get going she'll lose?" Tsuyu stated.

"I'm pretty sure that's the last thing she cares about.." Kaminari thought out loud with a sweat drop.

Bakugou jutted his lip in annoyance wondering why the pink haired teen was walking. She wasn't even trying to win. Aizawa groaned in frustration as the horned girl practically refused to take the exercise seriously, strolling leisurely. The man and girl had been butting heads all day with Aizawa ordering her to do something and her doing the exact opposite. But then again he guessed that was the usual. Except this time she's actually listening to me.

||

"Congratulations!"

I stood with a small smirk of amusement on my face. Sero had gotten first place and stood proudly scratching the back of his head. Ojiro wiped the sweat off his forehead  and Mina waved her arms around whilst stomping her feet. Iida was panting but reached out patting an exhausted Izuku who stared at Fumetsu in disbelief. "I can't believe even Fumetsu beat you?" Sero laughed. "And she was walking..." Mina murmured in reference to how Izuku had slipped up during the race.

"Young Sero was number one, but all of you have learned to use your quirks more efficiently since you first entered the academy!" All Might praised. "Though I'm not to sure about Fumetsu's growth?" All Might sweat dropped as i shrugged lightly. My quirk wasn't flashy like Izuku's or as powerful as my darlings. It was the reason why most underestimated me.

"Keep up the good work and begin preparing for your End-of-term-test!"

Wait...

My face slowly paled at the word. Test...

|Boys locker room|

"It's the first class in a while that had me glistening." Aoyama uses a handkerchief to wipe the beads of sweat off his face. Kirishima took the metal armor off his body, "I need to focus on my maneuvering abilities."

Tokoyami slid his tie up, " I suppose gathering intel to compensate for it is the only way."
Kaminari took his shirt off, revealing his toned chest. "Still wish I can use my quirk for speed, I'm jealous of guys like you!"

Izuku laughed sheepishly but perked up walking over the the tiny boy that ushered him over. "Midoroya you won't believe what I just found! The jackpot!" The purple haired boy pointed at a falling poster on the wall.
"Someone shaw-shanked a hole in this wall. Our previous generation has given us a gift!Its connected to the girls locker room!" This caught some of the boy's attention.

"Don't even think about it!" Iida waves his hand sternly at the little pervert. "Peeping on them would make you a criminal!"

"I can't help it, I'm a growing man after all!" Mineta leaned next to the hole, "Yaoyorozu's chest, Ashidos figure, Hagakure's floating panties, Uraraka's super fly body, Asui's boobies and Fumetsu's nice plump-"