*BOOM*

A confused then horrified expression took over Kirishima's face as he stiffly straightened up and briskly walked ahead passing the two a wave over his shoulder. I stand corrected...

"Wellthisismegottago!" He shouts awkwardly taking off away from us as I sweat dropped.
Whatever world Bakugou was in, he was pulled out of in confusion as Kirishima took off in what seemed to be a hurry. Bakugou didn't exactly care but anytime he let his guard down around the girl, nothing but trouble happened. "The Hell did you tell him?" He muttered hiding his curiosity behind a stoic expression. "Ahh nothing you haven't heard before Darling."

The boy scowled at the girl but left it alone as they continued walking in a calm silence. Soon they reached their separate paths. As usual the girl animatedly cried as the He wrenched his sweaty palms from her grasp and turned to walk away without a goodbye. However, after a few seconds the boy stopped as if realizing something and turned back toward her.

A joyous look replaced my sad expression as I licked my lips and puckered comically in waiting. 

The boy deadpanned at my slightly puckered lips and I yelped as I get a face full of cotton and spandex

"E-eh?!" My head propels slightly back from the force of his throw. "S-so cruel" My shoulders droop as I take the fabric off my face and look at it. "M-my scarf?!" I shriek, happily wrapping it around my neck. "I don't feel naked anymore thanks to you!" I cry out in gratitude at the warmth of the white patterned scarf.

"When All Might took you away he forgot to grab it." He muttered as I nodded in slight confusion. I barely remembered anything from when my headband broke but I was grateful that he picked it up and held on to it.

"Why did All Might escort you off instead of letting the medics get you."

I tensed slightly at the question, my content expression transitioning to a stoic one. "You have that freaky healing of yours anyway so there's no reason for All Might himself to take you away." He prodded.

"and your skin...it was red."

And there we have it folks, the million dollar question. Bakugou certainly didn't forget what he had saw during their match and the weird urgency for All Might to take her away. It happened after that headband of hers broke...He thought as his eyes shifted to the white metallic headband clasped to her crimson horns.

"Ne one question at a time?" I sighed in exasperation as my averted eyes met his stern crimson ones. His intense eyes practically beamed into my soul for answers, answers I couldn't unfortunately give. "I'm not who you think...I am...?" I hesitantly said, confused by my own words.

Bakugou's brows furrowed at her weird words.
"This headband...keeps me human." I say simply.

"What happens if you take it off?" He prods further with narrowed eyes.

"You die."

My subconscious wanted to say but I frowned swallowing the words down my throat. That was just a foolish theory. I didn't know what Nighteye had told Aizawa back then but it was enough to make the man nearly have a heart attack when ever my hands neared my headband.

Nothing happened when I took my headband off and even if my skin turned back to its original color, I believed nothing would still happen. I mean I hadn't  always looked like this? Back then I was able to control myself and think as I was doing now. But then again I couldn't forget the more chains and sedatives I was bound with, the older I grew.
It's as if the older I got, the more scared the white and black coats got. Why? I had no clue.

"Why don't you find out?"
I urge slyly. Tension swallowed us whole as Bakugou's intent red eyes shifted up to the handband on my head. Slowly he reached up, and I could feel his fingers graze the metal.

Time slowed as he almost pressed the button that kept the headband on but it was broken as I'm suddenly snatched back harshly and away from Bakugou.

"E-eraser?" I stiffened at his sharp cold charcoal eyes that glared at me and then snapped to Bakugou's surprised ones.
"Listen Bakugou, It is not your fault but heed my words now. You nor anyone else is allowed to touch her headband." The man stated
gruffly, nodding his head toward the metallic head band on her head.

"Failure to follow these simple rules will result in immediate expulsion."

Bakugou's eyes widened taken aback by the teachers warning as the pinkettes jaw dropped.
Why the hell is he overreacting?!

"Oi would you lighten up Eraser?! Nothing's gonna happen-"

"Enough Hana."

Bakugou's eyes narrowed as the girl went unusually silent, a grim frown on her features. She wrenched her hand out of Aizawa's grip and walked off causing the adult to sigh in exasperation. An unsettling silence ran between Bakugou and Aizawa. Before Aizawa could say anything further, Bakugou clicked his tongue and turned away calmly; walking down his path.

"I'm not...who you think...I am?"

"This headband...keeps me human."

If you're not human then what the hell are you...
||

~Author-San
Me reading the comments telling me to update after almost a month:

💀💀it's a lazy phase rn, where I don't feel like updating😂 like the plots in my head I just don't feel like typing it cause I been busy with failing AP physics