Kirishimas eyes widened as the strangely cute expression on her features as her gaze connected with his eyes. Sure the male had grown familiar with her perverse comments but not once has she ever made any advances on him let alone touched him like they were doing now. Anything physically intimate or perverse, she only ever did well at least attempted to do was with Bakugou with the exception of her kissing Monoma. However, anyone could tell she only did it to rile up the ash blonde. Even if he knew she was only doing it to anger Bakugou, Kirishima still couldn't help but swallow thickly at the contact. It was in fact the first time he had ever held hands with a girl. Stop thinking like that idiot...It's just fumetsu... The boy internally chastised himself as he tried the ignore the girls hand in his as his head snapped to the side avoiding her look. Scratching his warm cheeks, he coughed into his palm trying to regain his voice with a nod. "Yeah, it's sucks-"

He gasped as suddenly a force forcefully made their hands drop. A irritated Bakugou stomped in the middle slightly in front of them with a jutted out lip. "Who said you shitheads could walk in front of me?" He grumbled. A look of amusement flashed Kirishima's features as he grinned slightly ignoring the weird emotions that fluttered in him a few moments prior. "Nene Darling don't be jealous, even if they're sweaty I'd love to hold hands with you!"

As fast as it came, a feeling of annoyance flashed through the red heads eyes as the pinkette happily snatched up the protesting ash blondes hands with her own. Bakugou scowled at being touched by the pinkette but didn't bother trying to wrench his hand away as he usually did from the female. The girl had the iron grip of a baby and once she got her claws on something, it was hard getting her off.
However, a small feeling of content flashed his features as he glanced toward the redhead out of the corner of his eye whom shook his head grinning at the pair. His red eyes shifted back in front of him as a wave of victory brewed in his being. Usually it didn't bother him when she made advances on other males and on a bad day it vaguely irritated him to no end at her shameless acts but it got her to leave him alone so the ash blonde wasn't complaining.  But Bakugou didn't miss the weird expression that flashed in Kirishima's eyes when she held his hand. It unnerved him.

The ash blonde didn't know why but a sense of possessiveness overcame him. Like an alpha wolf, it was as if someone else was treading on his territory. A threat if you'd call it, though he didn't know what the red head was a threat to. Me and Kirishima bantered the whole way over Bakugou whom had the same old  annoyed look. Every once in a while he'd tried to take his hand back by blasting small explosions into my palm but the minuscule pain only made me more amused at his useless attempts. "Ne Darling, imagine if your hands weren't the only place you'd could detonate explosions from?"
I hummed in thought as Kirishima raised his brows in thought. "Yeah it would be pretty cool if you could blast off from your feet!" Kirishima added as we imagined a chibi Bakugou blasting off into outer space like a rocket childishly. A sudden thought lit in my mind causing my face to turn red.

"Huh why is your face so red?" Kirishima pointed out as I scratched my cheek in embarrassment. "Ne I don't think you wanna know." I said bashfully with sweat staining my head.

"It can't be that bad? " Kirishima insisted in curiosity. Any perverse thing you could think of, fumetsu had already said it. Bakugou ignored the two idiots but was secretly too thinking about how cool it would be to detonate from any part of his body. Multiple cool attacks he could do overtook his mind at  handy in combat it could be.

Ushering Kirishima closer we both leaned back and behind an unaware Bakugou. Cupping my hand around my mouth, I whispered my thoughts to him not wanting the blonde to hear. "Well I was thinking about a specific part he could detonate from if you get my drift." I said simply as a very erotic image flashed my mind. ...I-I'm about to explode?!