I gasped as suddenly someone grabbed onto my wrist and I was yanked inside of the room beside me. The sound of the door shutting close behind me made me swivel around, baring my irregularly sharp teeth like a threatened animal at the short pink haired woman whom was turned to me as she pressed her self against the door for a few seconds. My growling stopped recognizing her Sakura pink hair that matched my own, Only it wasn't long as it was before.

'M..mo..." I struggled to say as the woman flinched turning around. "Hana..."
I yelped as the woman practically scooped me up in her arms adorned in clean white shirt and pants. My eyes shifted to the rattled chain around her ankle that connected to her bedside. 'Was she trapped like me?' "Pa...pa..."  I struggled to say as she pushed me to arms length. A pained yet loathing look flashed in her eyes at the mention of the man. It was different from the usual look I remembered she used to give him.  Her soft hands gently touched my horns as her other hand cupped my cheek as if she couldn't believe I was here. She closed her eyes with a shaky sigh before ushering me quickly to her bed side and pushing the furniture aside to another sealed shut air vent. Nodding her head toward the vent as if knowing I could break it open. I bend down and my hand shoots forward and like a twig it breaks off, small cracks lining the wall as I set the lid down. Getting on my hands in knees I crawl near the vent and look over my shoulder making sure she was going to be behind me but she shook her head lightly.  A look of regret and sorrow flashed through her hues as my eyes widened and I got  up tugging on her shirt sleeve. "We...go...home...!" I whimper out but my brows furrow as her hands softly cup the back of my hand and my face is guided into her being. My nose scrunches up as sniffles echoes through the small room as she caresses my hair, her hand flinching as it touched one of the scarlet red horns on my temple.  My doe like eyes peered up through my long bangs looking at the woman in confusion as her eyes were clenched shut and her lips quivered. "You go home my Hana...find home..." 

Tears brimmed my eyes as I'm suddenly pushed toward the vent, a wrinkled paper shoved into my hand. I reluctantly crawl into the vent and she puts the lid back on, putting a barrier between us. Regret...guilt....and pain laced her cyan eyes. "Follow the map and Go home...I love you no matter what happens. It's all for you Hana...It's always been for you.."

I nearly whimper out loud as loud banging sounds from the door she had pulled me through and I back away deeper into the small vent. I ignore the sounds of my mother's struggled sounds as she tried to keep the door shut, the black coats on the other side trying to get through. Minutes had gone by as I followed the map, nothing but my rabid breathing filling the tight knit space. Determination and adrenaline filled my being. I would escape and come back for her and my father. My eyes sparked as light they shone through another vent approached me. Looking down at the map, I noticed the, trail ended here. Was this the way out...? Doing the same thing I had did before, my clawed hands fisted the flat white metal bars of the vent and I break it off. To distracted by my excitement at finally being free, my legs dangled from the top vent as I braced myself and dropped.  I cry out at the sharp pain that stabbed through my ankle.

The sound of clapping suddenly makes my attention snap up and my eyes widen in terror. I was in the same room I had been before. The room I had spent most of my time in for the days I had been here.

Hopelessness crashed into my being in waves as the clicking sound of that same old door opening and closing followed by footsteps. I stared in disbelief as my small form is hauled back to that same cold chair, confused orbs staring forward at the two people whom stood behind the clear see through wall that I had thought was a simple wall. 'They had been watching me this entire time...I didn't understand...' 

I slumped in my chair helplessly as if I were a wounded animal as the black coats left me alone with the two spectators. Two adult humans stood behind the wall watching me...One was dressed in the same plain black tux he always wore. "Pa...pa..." and right beside him was...my eyes swelled up with tears. An unimaginable pain stabbed me straight through the chest yet I knew there was nothing hurting me physically. A woman stood next to the man, her eyes that matched mine were crinkled with tears and regret as her fist were set against the screen. 

"G-gomen..." She whispered as the man sported a wicked grin.

"Congratulations my Hana, you've found your way back home!"

||

~Author-Sama
These flashbacks just keep getting weirder and weirder? Did anyone get the Theon grayjoy game of thrones reference? Jesus I had to go back and edit cause wooooof all them spelling errors. I was typing fast af

Q: So there you have it, another snippet of Fumetsus past? Have you made any sense of it yet and her home? Why would her mother and father do something so cruel and make her think she was escaping?