One v. One Battles [23]

Começar do início

Aizawa deadpanned at the situation below, his eyes shifting to a certain hot tempered ash blonde. Now you've got him started kid.

Monoma's eyes widened in shock at the sudden action, cheeks tinting as the taste of copper invaded his mouth. He nearly choked on air, face reddening more as her tongue wrestled with his, the blood from her mouth having stained her tongue danced with his.

Feeling satisfied, I pulled back wiping my mouth to give the boy a wicked grin. Dropping my hold from his collar, he plopped back with a perplexed/dazed expression. Pushing myself up, my cyan eyes watch as his red hues glow brighter. Taking a step back and off him, I place my arm between my legs with a sadistic glint in my orbs.

"Nene this is gonna hurt you much more then it will hurt me."

"Wh-ACHHHHHHH!!!" His blood curling scream echoed through the arena. The spectators watched in terror as the girls arm was bent at an awkward angle, the bone piercing out from under the skin. Monoma looked at his broken arm in dismay as tears brimmed his lids at the unbearable pain. He clutched his broken arm in agony as the sadistic teen approached him once more. "G-get away from me!" He barked as the girl halted, cocking her head slightly. She could feel the burning glares from class B but could care less. If the human was gonna play dirty, she would too. "W-what did you do to me?!" He cried out before just eyes bulged as the loud snap of the bone in her arm magically popping back into place cracked loudly. Stretching her arm, she merely shrugged. "I think the question is what did you do?" I answered, my eyes dancing with amusement as I clasped my hands behind my back. "Ive noticed you're quite the copy cat?" I started placing one of my hands on my head and the other on my chin. "Ne ne, I guess it is as they say, curiosity killed the cat." His eyes widened in realization as time slowed.

About to make a swift motion with my arms I halt. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! CLASS A's BETTER! I SURRENDER!" He barks out.

A tense silence settled throughout the arena as I dropped my hands.

"W-Winner is Fumetsu Hana!" Midnights voice echoes throughout the stadium as the girl turned away, giving a small wave over her shoulders.

"Nice doing business with you human."

That girl...was she really about to snap her own neck... Her eyes shifted to the withering Monoma whom was placed on the medic stretcher. She winced at the boys broken arm, rubbing where her elbow was. Her eyes then shift to the narrator stands where a mummy looking man with shaggy black hair watches the horned teen walk off. "Fumetsu Hana, quirk: Voo doo doll." He narrated with an ominous tone intensifying the tension.

Next up was Zero gravities match. Unfortunately, she was up against my darling.
Instead of going back to the others, I opted to lean against the competitors tunnel hall. Going back now would just call for questions. I knew my quirk left majority of my class mates either scared or even more confused. Zoning out until the battle starts, my thoughts were muddled with how my classmates would react. It was indeed the first time any of them really witnessed me using my quirk.  I knew my quirk wasn't exactly the flashiest, but it got the job done. My quirks intended purpose is to kill and I hope my match against Monoma finally opened their eyes to that. They had thought i was joking before but I wasn't. If the human hadn't surrendered I would've surely killed him. He was a entitled pain in the arse for class A and I enjoyed giving people like that ataste of their own medicine. Why did I enjoy bringing pain to others and myself? It was simple really. I punished because I was good at it. I wasn't some savior and I was surely no hero.

"NEXT UP IS BAKUGOU KATSUKI AND URARAKA OCHACO!"

Brought out of thought, I watched Uraraka's match silently with curiousity in my orbs. As expected, the match was one sided as Ochaco was getting blown around the arena like a rag doll. However, I had to give the human props for lasting this long. Any other girl would've given in by now. The match consisted of the brave girl failing to touch Bakugou to make him float out of bounds. I couldn't tell if the girl was brave or stupid as trying to get close to Bakugou in a fight was suicide. His explosions were practically limitless and they only grew stronger with time the more he sweated. My ears twitched at the comments of how "villainous" my darling was causing me to scowl lightly. I had practically done the same thing with a Monoma. Instead of simply just dragging him out of bounds, I chose to break his arm and make him beg. If anything, the crowd was being sexist. Sure he seemed cruel but he wasn't. He was being cautious because he knows one slip up and he'll be  meeting the stars. She was his enemy and when it came to fighting enemies, gender didn't matter when in
battle. If anything, the girl should be honored my Darling wasn't toying around with her. It would've been an insult to us females everywhere If a man had to hold back in battle.