One v. One Battles [23]

Start from the beginning

"Out of all the girls in the class, Fumetsus the most skilled at close combat. Skilled enough to take on people with quirks without the use of her own." He explained, glancing at Bakugou to confirm his explanations as the boy begrudgingly nodded. Bakugou would never admit it but he knew Fumetsu was better then him when it came to martial arts. Knowing how she secretly mixed her quirk with her close combat technique was the reason why he knew to never get within close range of the girl if they ever fought again.

"What is she doing?" Mineta questioned his thoughts perverted with wide eyes as the girl placed her other foot on the other side of Monoma and squatted down taking his collar into her grip and tugging him up and close.

Biting my lip with my sharp canines enough to draw blood, I forcefully tugged the male up by his collar into a sitting position. He had a perplexed look in his eye. "I-I don't understand, I thought your quirk had to do with healing or immunity to physical attacks!" Monoma wasn't an idiot, he had watched and observed the way the girl moved and fought carefully enough to deduct that her quirk had to do with immunity. There was no way she could've gotten past the first two sports events without the use of her quirk. It's just not possible!?

"Time to seal our deal human."

Class A's jaws dropped comically at the scene, the crowd gone silent in shock

Class A's jaws dropped comically at the scene, the crowd gone silent in shock. "Shes...."

Kirishima jumped as a large growl erupted from beside him.

"Bakugou

"Bakugou..." He trailed off with an awkward expression before closing his mouth. The ash blondes nose was upturned with a murderous glare set into his face. His fists were shaking as if he were about to explode any second.

"You really do enjoy pissing me off don't you Shit-su?"

"Only when you deserve it."

The boy sweatdropped at the memory, eyes shifting back to the...battle? You really do enjoy making him mad...The boy shook his head at the thought with a sigh. I guess this is your way of pay back for him choosing Mina...