"Hana Fumetsu." I finally mutter, setting down my food as I leaned forward in interest. Bakugou took an aggressive bite off his fork in irritation trying his best to ignore the two.

"Nene, if darling let you sit here for this long, that means you actually have some potential?" I assess in interest. Bakugou doesn't let just anybody into his space, it took me a month of occasionally sitting at lunch with him and him moving to another table with his followers before he actually stayed and tolerated my presence. The boy blinked in confusion before lifting up his hands in front of him. "My quirks called hardening, I can harden and sharpen any part of my body! It protects me from physical attacks." He explains, his hands now turning rigid and hard looking, making my brows quirk up. "It's not flashy or anything like Bakugou's but a man doesn't need flash-"

"Any part?"

The boy stops having been cut off by the female in confusion as she rests her chin on her hand with a small smirk.

Bakugou stiffened, his eyes squinting briefly, having caught on to her provocative thinking

Before Kirishima could ask what the girl had meant, her eyes shift down briefly.  Like a traffic light his face snaps to a bright shade of red, deactivating his quirk.

I cock my head as the humans eyes cast down bashfully, scratching the back of his head. He opened and closed his mouth trying his best to say something but nothing came out. Before I could interrogate the male any further, my darling came to his rescue. "Don't answer." He suddenly spoke up, his bored orbs elsewhere  making Kirishima sigh in relief.

  "Nene, you don't have to be jealous darling~" I tease with a satisfied smile. Taking a bite of my food once more. "We both know the only part I care for is your-" I yelp as his hand suddenly shoots out taking hold of my face. "Shut up!" He barks with irk marks as I pat his arm in surrender comically.

Kirishima stared incredulously at the pair, his blush having died down before his grin was back on his face, chuckling at the scene

Kirishima stared incredulously at the pair, his blush having died down before his grin was back on his face, chuckling at the scene. At first He was worried he wouldn't be able to make any friends but now his worries had disappeared. Sure the two were intimidating at first glance but that didn't stop him from wanting to befriend them.These guys are definitely my kind of people.
~