100

-Darling, just own it.

What if I told you that the reason I wrote this book wasn't really to talk about you, but rather to show the people reading it that we all somehow feel the hurt caused by people that turn out to be unworthy of the love we give them so selflessly? So you can take the bloodied knife from their hands, throw it away and put distance between the two of you, protect yourself from them, and move on to something or someone better for you.
I felt lonely for many sleepless nights after many fights with numerous friends I currently consider strangers. I blamed myself for losing people around me.
I always saw potential in everyone but myself.
But I learned to change that in me. I wanted to be looked up to, so I started looking up to myself. I wanted to feel proud of the accomplishments in my life, even the little ones, for I knew that sometimes, only the effort mattered.
Turns out, when you feel lonely, it is not because you need someone or you feel alone, but you're missing yourself, you feel the need to find yourself, to praise and love and forgive yourself.
That's why I want you too to feel proud of everything you've done so far. It can be anything, really. Succeeding at school, or college, or standing up for yourself or a friend, or simply staying alive. I am really proud of you.
Also, I want you to know that whether you're feeling broken or lost, it is possible to make a change and make great things happen. You can always count on yourself to make yourself happy, when you set your mind to it. Anything is possible, really, when you just believe in yourself. You don't have to be perfect at all times and try to be someone you are not to please someone else. Just be you, stand tall, invincible and confident, and know that you are in total control of your life. You did it, you're alive, and that means that you have a chance to make things happen. Watch your life change for the better when you focus on your goals. Your dreams are worth the effort. Make them come true. The pain is temporary if hope is what you grasp mostly during the storm. Things eventually get better, so you only need to worry about not staying stuck in the past, but rather enhanced in your potential future while trying to improve your present.

-----
Damn i feel something weird knowing this story has come to an end. But it was about time i ended it. I don't know I'm feeling mixed emotions right now. I'm proud but kinda missing it.