30

- I want to enjoy life. 

I promised myself that I'd make new memories full of laughter and love. I was sitting in the backseat of the car for way too long, worried about the ride my life would be. I wanted to be more in control of my own life and drive it confidently. 

What I had learned so far was that, as heartbreaking as that seemed to be, people were sometimes mere pages when we expect them to be long chapters in our journey. 

I was trying to make peace with how temporary it all was, all these close connections had turned overnight into strangers I had memories with.

I deserved to be happy, and I was the only constant in all the chaos of my life. I needed to learn to rely more on myself and believe I was strong enough to get through it.

I was worthy of a life full of happiness and blessings, and that was what I wanted to give myself.

I was more than enough and worth the fight. And that was why I was starting to really detach from people I used to be attached to. Somehow, the thought that one day the tables would turn, and they would want me back when I'm completely moved on amused me.

I pictured myself in a sea of strangers, not acknowledging any, going on about the new life I built for myself, barely remembering the part they played in my life. 

Surely, they'd be surprised when I'd treat them like the strangers they are to me, not remembering what made them so special to me back then. 

Truly, making new memories and going on about my life was the best revenge one could hope for, I was inspired to make something out of my life and the prospect of growth was all I needed to drive myself where I needed to go.