51

-Tiger is my spirit animal.

My tears aren't falling for you anymore. You're not worthy of them, I finally undertood it. I am getting over you. You've probably already forgotten all about me, all about us. Good for you. I'm doing other things in my life, I'm discovering myself, gaining my confidence back. I'm slowly rebuilding what you tore apart. And I'm thankful to my patient self, that loved me no matter what, and didn't give up on me. I know I won't regret that decision, I won't regret choosing a path on my own. I may stumble and fall but I'll keep fighting cause I'm a tiger, I'm a born predator and I'll do whatever it takes to reach my goals and become what I want to be. People's drama and opinions are irrelevant to me. I know my worth and what will make me happy. Temporary charismatic boys won't be any trouble to me anymore. People will talk and leave and do their shit. It's just the way it is. But other few ones will value your presence in their life and cherish you, they will love you for who you truly are. I'm sticking to these few precious souls that make my life better. These blessings don't have to save me. I manage my own shit, they just have to be real, and loyalty is all it takes for our friendship to last. Loyalty and respect matter a lot to me. Maybe life has it's up and downs, just like me, and just like everybody else, and maybe all we have to do is accept this reality to be set free.