58

-Childhood crush and you.

I can't help but laugh remembering the conversation I had yesterday with my childhood crush. We were on a school trip, and I casually joked about how we all girls used to have a crush on him, back then when we were younger. He laughed and added his funny description of himself, 'shorter than us since day one'.We had a nice time, with some other friends at school, we even hung out after the trip was over.
I used to love this guy. Sure, it was like seven years ago, I was merely eleven years old, but he still  broke my heart by reading my diary with his friends, and I thought I'd die of embarrassment and hate him forever for knowing about my crush for him this way, from my writings.
And I can't help but imagine a future conversation with you. We'd talk again, laugh about the fact that we had a fight and didn't talk anymore for a while. How we were acting like kids, for doing what we did and causing insignificant hurt to each other when we could've been happy. We'd forgive and forget and start again, as bestfriends. We'd make it together this time, and since we matured, it would work out. I'd have you as a significant part in my life and we'd be the drunk kind of happy, without a care in the world,cause we don't need anything else, we got our happy ending we asked for.

--------
I can't believe I reached 6k+  reads I'm so happy!! That was an unexpected pleasant surprise that made my day.
I want to thank every person reading this book. 🖤