72

- Another kind of disappointment.

The anger building inside of me is silent. It's muffled like the few seconds before a big storm. The words I want to say out loud are itching their way out of my mouth, expressing how hurt I feel. I feel disappointed in people, again. They were supposed to be new good friends, but oh well. I guess I value too much simple things that balance friendship. I'm tired of being honest about what wrongs they're doing and getting the same results nonetheless. Showing the other person they matter to you is important. Understanding feels nice. Compromising is even better. Trusting is very hard yet it is the fuel of any good relationship. Respecting each others is essential. Staying loyal is a primary thing. Not letting your friend down is what matters the most. Friendship should be a mutual powerful bond that can't be broken. It should be cherished and kept good care of. It shouldn't make you feel neglected. You must feel valued and respected. And if they can't do that, they're bad friends and you shouldn't keep them in your life. You must learn from your past mistakes, and not let people let you down and be okay with it. Let them lose you, and know their loss when they suddenly feel empty because you stopped pouring of yourself into them. Let them know how they actually need you.
Let them have a taste of their own medecine, and go seek and find someone who loves you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated, not someone who lets you down on the first occasion they get.