70

-You don't deserve me.

Keeping you in my heart is useless. You left knowing the consequences of your selfish act. But telling my heart not to throb painfully against my chest, is irrelevant. You'll always have some kind of effect, no matter how small, on me. But the good part is I'm starting to heal. I'm doing way better than before. I'm more than okay considering how shitty I used to feel because of you. In fact, the most painful part of the story, that still affects me, isn't the part where you leave. It's the post-breakup of our friendship that were hard to survive. It's the destructive emptiness I felt. It's the shell of a broken soul I see in my pictures from that time of my life. You don't deserve me. I got attached to the wrong people. I deserve to radiate confidence and happiness. I deserve all the good things in the world. I won't say I hate you or wish bad things will happen to you. But I do wish you stay out of my life, and never try and come back. I hope you learn your loss some time in the future when you're with your friends having fun, and I come back haunting your mind, while I'm finally free. And that will happen. Because I slowly got your poison out of my system, and you felt the emptiness when I stopped pouring myself into you. You knew right then you needed me. I was the only one who could save you. But how do you expect me to do this alone? I can't fight for both of us, put up with your behavior and be okay with all you did. You're best out of my life and I'm perfectly fine growing my mind, waiting for the right guy this time, not some typical cold bad boy, that would give me a hard time just like you did.