71

-I want something different.

At times I can't help but succumb into an unending twirling destructive feeling of emptiness that lays inside of me. I can't help but give in into my anxiety and think that nobody cares about me. All the numerous people around me become faceless figures too blurry for me to focus on. They're stuck into the back of my head, somewhere way too far for me to remember all the good things they said to me about myself. I may come out as someone who feels at peace on her own, but my alone is making me feel lonely and I can't handle loneliness. I've been feeling it for way too long. I want life to breathe me alive, whole, and happy. I don't want to feel like some seeker of an excuse of a feeling that would supposedly save me from these destructive demons inside of my head. I want a constant reminder that my life is okay, the way it is. The wrong people left, and some are on their way out. Some people have to leave,they're toxic. But I fear ending all alone. Because that's what I feel right now. I feel like I have nobody to vent to. Everybody's caught up in their own problems. I want a different kind of life. New things. New people. New goals. New me. New everything.