80

-After watching a romance movie's happy ending.

The most infuriating thing about it all is my lack of power towards what happened. I can't change a bit of it, I can't make you want me and respect me, you can't be changed. It's a bit disappointing if you ask me, that the only people that go back together after getting in a fight and getting hurt, are the actors in movies. It's like, whatever happened, they get the happy ending their hearts want. And I guess I'll have to forget everything that affected me in you, every fiber, every pulsing beat of your damaged heart, to finally get over you. You're not my happy ending, you never were to begin with. And no matter how much I try to make up excuses for you, the fact that you hurt me repeatedly and slammed the door shut leaving me, won't erase the pain I felt for one year, and it won't bring you back. You made up your mind, for whatever reasoning thought you were thinking, acting as if this was the best option. To leave me aching for you to care. I waited for you so long. I deserved a real man. Someone who would fight for me, who would fight to stay. So the scenarios may be different from the ones in the movies, but at least I've found myself in taking care of myself. I've never felt more complete without you.