64

- A letter I wrote to myself for the dark days.

When music becomes just some annoying background noise, when your head is flooding of memories of a past person you wish to have by your side, a person who's physically causing pain to you just by remembering things you shared, when everyone and everything becomes pointless, and all that matters is to fill that hole inside the broken parts of your innocent heart, when you find yourself crying over the same person again, you'll know you're purely in love with the wrong person,which is paradoxically a blessing and a curse.
And you don't have to accept only half of what you deserve to receive. That person may seem to you like the one for you, but if you're feeling more pain than peace, you should let go of your firm grip. Don't let a toxic relationship keep you down. Get rid of the chains, and get out of the dungeons you've put yourself in. Let the freedom breathe you alive. Let the world know you exist. Express yourself the way you want to, the way you need to.
Darling, nobody is worth losing yourself.
You might meet the right person for you someday, but you're standing in your own way. Search for the one who will give love a real meaning, and who will bring out the best parts of you in the best way, and make you grow, not the one who will destroy your dreams and make you feel worthless and lonely. You deserve a love bigger than the universe.