86

-Stop romanticizing the people that hurt you.

Do you really want this weak boy that hurt you in the past and couldn't act manly enough to make it up to you to stay affecting your life forever, or would you rather only remember him as a random kid you encountered in the past, and thrive to meet new people, and discover inner growth? Do you want to always miss him, and cry because of him, while you never cross his mind and he's enjoying life just the same, or would you rather live your life at its fullest and enjoy every moment you got, making amazing memories with the people you know deserve your affection? I made up my mind, the instant I saw the bigger picture. I didn't want to hand you the power to destroy my whole existence. I want to own that power, leading my own destiny by the hand, focusing on my goals and enjoying every moment I got. I want to make it up to me for the whole year I wasted being sad about you. I'm aiming for new opportunities ever since I forgot about the pain. I numbed it with my own hands, when I discovered that magic within me. And the truth is, we all have that same fire in us, and we're fighters that are capable of more than what we can imagine. It's only a matter of finding that inner strength and stop romanticizing the people that hurt us.