5

-Psychologist.

"What makes you happy", she asked me.

"I feel fulfilled helping others, most of all. It gives me purpose, I suppose. Watching them rise from their fall, empowers me indirectly. Good deeds can be spread as well, and making a positive change in the world gives me hope. 

We all deserve happiness, love, and inner peace. We should know our worth and to do so we would have to dig deep into who we are. We deserve all of the things that keep us alive in the journey that is life.

 I always found people intriguing in a beautiful way. Each one of us is a world by itself, a different universe you can only get a brief glimpse at from the eyes.

Love can be spread just as much as hate. I believe that hurt people hurt others, while healed people have the ability to fix others.

It made sense to me, that was my life purpose. There were so many ways the soul could heal.

Self-love and compassion would mend the most broken spirits. The storms that these people went through, whether they were internal or external, would be made peace with.

Because I believe that life is a horrible, yet breathtaking storm that we shouldn't wait on to pass, but rather face head on.  

And help would be accessible to those who need a hand facing it."