78

-Numbness is just as deadly.

Sometimes I feel some kind of detachment from everything around me. People become a blurry second plan thing and everything feels insignificant. I feel some sort of numbness regardless of how blessed I felt five minutes ago about the change that happened in my life. All these faces that I memorized, all these souls that I discovered, they don't know it, but I'll never feel like I fit in with them. No matter how many people I hangout with, I'm never totally satisfied with the person in front of me. It's a lonely feeling, to feel that kind of numbness. You accept it, though, over time, that you just don't fit anywhere. You stop pretending to have fun, and you accept the idea that you'll never meet your people. You may feel like you're acting dramatic, but believe me when I say this, you're not. You're just trying to discover new people and the world for what it is, regardless of it's ugliness you already saw. You learn to go with the flow, and you focus on not drowning. It becomes a priority to stay alive. But then you may encounter a serious question, that may change everything. Is it really worth the fight? Does being alive really matters when you don't feel alive anymore and you've been dead for years?