68

-Meet my dark side.

I'll let myself be the reason you wonder about women. I'll let you drown in the different possibilities that would explain my behavior. I'll let you get lost counting my many moods. But I'll let you see how you'll never meet someone like me. I'll make you know how madness and love can be the mix that represents our bond. I'll let my demons cause chaos all around me, these destrustive beings have been caged in for far too long. My overthinking will cause most of our fights. You'll hate yourself for loving me. You'll scold yourself for holding on, rather than finding a simple other girl you can understand. Cause you know, deep down, that no matter what tricks you come with, you'll never make me fully open up to you. I'm way too damaged to let you break down my high walls. You'll realize finally that you can't really understand me, no matter how hard you try to get closer, I'll push you away. Each one step you take for both of us forward, I'll ruin it by moving us backwards, falling into the same problems again instead of moving on wisely. I'll be wickedly addicting yet dangerous. You'll love me only because you love dangerous challenges. What you feel can't be considered as love, we'll both know you just feel lust. Lust over a storm you can't tame. Lust over a girl who won't drool over you like the others, but rather be sassy and make you feel almost uncomfortable with her mean behavior. She finds comfort in the mean tendencies she has. She finds herself in her darkness. And she's been fighting it for far too long. Maybe losing her sanity and letting her demons win and her madness drive her in her life will cause her destruction, but at least she'll have that honor that one time. She'll be the one to hurt herself. She'll succomb to the darkness in her, no longer fighting it. She'll let it consume every inch, ever fiber, molecule of her curvy body. She'll be the death of herself and might drag you along just for the fun of it.