82

-My second encounter with party boy.

How convenient of you to come crashing in my life again when you realized I was better off without you. Was it jealousy you felt, looking at the genuine smiles I shared with the new people that are now part of my life? Or was it regret? You knew you tore me apart, and you made other priorities while you were obviously my priority. Maybe you thought I'd wait for you forever. Maybe you thought I couldn't live without you. You thought you were some kind of sun in my life, and you impregnated that idea in my head to make sure I felt like I needed you. But you were merely one of the countless stars in my sky, and you could be forgotten easily, if I just looked somewhere else. I accepted your apologies, but know that you lost me nonetheless. You don't mean anything to me anymore. I changed my priorities. I'm not the same person again. You won't be able to win my trust again, like you told me you wanted to. You're one of the countless acquaintances in my life, and that's all you'll be able to be. My heart is not a game you can play when you're bored of the new people you replaced me with. I'm either a priority, or I don't want the attention. You surely got bored when you saw that no matter how many people you meet, no one will love you carelessly and freely like me. You won't get to replace me, and you were too late to realize it. It is too late, you lost me.