62

-Immortal little boy.

You were so full of yourself. I was a big dreamer. Your ego was bigger than my wildest dreams. And I dreamed of attractive guys like you, that would make me swoon just at their smell, and fall in love with the bittersweet love they would give me. You told me you couldn't live without me, you even went along and acted like it was true. I was a fool to believe it. You only wanted to be part of my dreams, be the star of them all, occupy my mind and heart and soul, to consume me whole and feel better about yourself. You wanted the things that came with me. You wanted to be the guy I wrote about. You wanted immortality and I could give you it just by spillling ink on paper. You'd be the reason my words hit people and make them feel something. You said the world was unfair, and saw how innocent I was, you shaped me into a heartless person full of hate. You controlled me in such a toxic way that I almost lost myself. Yet I saved myself before I lost my last breath, and broke the spell you cast on me. I made myself breathe fresher air, that was foreign to me. I was reborn as another version, a true one, full of love and wisdom. But you got what you wanted, since you're the guy I'm talking about in here, you're the guy that intoxicated me and is still causing me trouble, even when you're out of my life. You got immortality while I got reincarnation.

-----
Two chapters today because I forgot to post yesterday!!