Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Boku no hero characters or original plot aside from my oc and her plot. Original characters from bnha belong to Kohei Horikoshi. The character that I used for my oc is zero two from Darling in the Franxx and I do not own her appearance, credit goes to the creator of that anime. Do not steal my plot and OC.

Hiraeth is a welsh word.

Trigger warning: this book is not Mary Sue and there's a lot of dark points in this book. Reader discretion advised. A lot of my books reference and have dark and realistic themes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quirk: Voo doo doll

By ingesting a targets blood, she becomes linked to that target completely. Anything she does to herself happens to the target. Due to her regenerative abilities, she is able to sustain the most fatal of injuries and is often compared to an immortal.

Rest assured: I dial down her fangirlness so that she's just overly affectionate toward $&&87; not so much obsessive and being a Sakura. You guys need to understand she will flirt with anyone she's attracted to but $@&7/  is her darling and the other snexy boys  don't come in till ya know the entrance exams so please wait a bit before you drop the book and think she's just another fan girl. Their relationship is much more complex than that so I hope you understand after their at UA.

Hiraeth originates from the country of wales and is used a lot in welsh context. It was not my intention to claim or appropriate a word that means homesickness. 16-17 year old me was just looking for a unique word that means homesick or longing for a home and landed in Hiraeth. It has come to my attention that the word apparently is only supposed to be used by welsh people. Had I known that in the beginning when I wrote the series I would've chosen something different and I deeply apologize. If you are welsh and the word triggers a bunch of you then I will change the title. However, keep in mind the story has been out for 2-3+ years. I haven't touched this story in terms of updating or correcting it in over a year. The BNHA series consumed a lot of my highschool life so the last thing I want to do is go through 150+ chapters to remove a word that means homesickness in another country. As well as have to edit and change the picture for both. I will look into trying to find a different word that can replace Hiraeth if need be. I value all my readers and their opinions so if the matter is that offensive and triggering I will try to take the time to change it when I have some time. Thank you.