Jace Wayland #2

After all the time you've spent with Jace, you're still not sure how he feels about you. He's not one to show a lot of emotions, and isn't all too keen on talking about his feelings, either. To you, he can be a mystery.

 That hasn't stopped you from seeing him, however. The two of you have slept together a bunch of times, due to the enormous physical attraction that seems to be between you. Even though it started out as you hooking up a few times, you've begun to think that you might actually have feelings for Jace. The more time you spend with him, the more you like him. You don't know if it's actual love or not, but it's something.

 And then something happens that throws everything out of proportion; you discover you're pregnant.

 Strangely enough, you don't panic. You sit down, place your hand on your stomach, and calmly wonder how to tell Jace about this.

 Of course, there is only one way to say it, and that's to just say, "I'm pregnant."

 Jace raises his eyebrows and says, "You're what?"

 "I'm pregnant," you repeat. "I thought it was pretty clear the first time."

 "Yeah, I heard you. It's just...I didn't think I would hear you say those words to me."

 "Well, I didn't think I would, either, but it's happening, Jace. You don't seem to have much of an opinion."

 He shrugs. "Well, I'm just...surprised, I guess. I don't really know how to react."

 You sigh. "All right. Next Tuesday, I have a doctor's appointment. You can come if you want. If you want to be there, than I'd like you to be there."

 You walk away from him after, not wanting to hear his reply.

~~~~~~

 You go to your appointment on Tuesday without having from Jace since you told him about the pregnancy. You don't know why he hasn't been in touch because you really don't know how he feels about this.

 You get there early, so you sit down in the waiting room to take everything in. You're pregnant, Jace is the father, and you're in the waiting room of a doctor's office by yourself.

 "Hey. Um, I guess we're both early?"

 You look up to see Jace standing next to you, looking around uncertainly.

 "Yeah, but it should only be a few more minutes," you say. "I wasn't sure you would actually show up."

 "I wasn't sure if I would, either. But, you know, I'm the father, and I felt like I should make an appearance."

 You're called into the doctor's office about a minute later, with Jace following behind you. The appointment starts off well, but then you find out the doctor has to draw blood.

 "Jace, I can't do this," you whisper urgently. "I...I have this thing with needles."

 "Huh. A Shadowhunter who's afraid of needles."

 "It's not supposed to be funny, Jace." You get up. "You know, I think maybe we should just go."

 "No, hang on." Jace grabs you by the arm. "Come on, Y/N, everything's gonna be fine. It's a little blood, and then everything else will probably be easy. Let the doctor do her job."

 You sit back down without being reassured, and you close your eyes and hold tight to Jace's hand as the doctor draws blood.

 When it's over, you whisper to Jace, "Thank you for that."

 "You're welcome," he whispers back. "Remember, it's all for the baby's sake."

 You smile a little at that. Now that Jace is here with you, he doesn't seem upset about the pregnancy at all.

 Even if the two of you don't wind up in some romance, you see that maybe you can at least rely on him to be a good father to your child.

Multi-Fandom Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें