Simon Lewis #1

Since he broke up with Clary, you've been worried about Simon. You know how much he loves Clary, and you're worried about what this will do to him. Clary asked you to keep an eye on him for her, since he's not talking to her now, and you intend to keep him out of trouble.

~~~~~~

 "Simon!" you call, pounding on the warehouse door. "Simon, it's Y/N! You home, Mr. Vampire?"

 After about thirty seconds, he opens the door, saying, "You know, you don't have to remind me I'm a vampire. And I kind of have sensitive hearing too, so could you maybe not knock so loud next time?"

 "I wouldn't have had to if you'd answered the door sooner," you point out. "Now, can I come in or not?"

 "Fine." He steps aside. "Come in. So, what are you doing here?"

 "Do I have to have an excuse to visit my friend?" you ask. "I kinda wanted to see you."

 "Oh. Okay. That-that's great. I guess I have time to, you know, hang out. Clary didn't send you here, did she?"

 "No, Simon, Clary did not send me. She did ask me to look out for you, though. But she didn't have to, because I would have done it, anyway."

 "Y/N, I don't need anyone looking after me," he protests.

 "Then don't think of it as me looking after you," you say. "This is me and you, two friends, hanging out as friends do. You can go back to your music, and I'll just hang around and listen."

 He sighs again. "Fine. Stay. But I'm not comfortable with this."

 "Well, I'm perfectly comfortable sitting right here," you say. "You know I'd rather hang out with you than go home, so just let me stay, Simon."

 You sit nearby as Simon goes back to his songwriting. This is what perfection must be, you think, watching him write and sing, pouring his heart and soul into his music. And this is the man you love.

Multi-Fandom Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें