Eabha McMahon #2

You weren't a fan of Celtic Woman when you first met one of its members over Instagram. The name did sound familiar, but you couldn't remember ever listening to any of their music before. Not long after that, you began listening to their music, and soon fell in love with it.

 The member you met online was Eabha McMahon. She seemed so sweet and friendly that you liked her instantly. You talked often, and knowing that at least one the group's members was so sweet and friendly made listening to Celtic Woman seem even better.

 When the group announces a new tour, you get excited when you realize they are going to be having a concert near where you live. You get yourself a ticket as soon as you can, one of those special packages where you get to meet the group members. You know exactly what you want to do: be able to meet Eabha McMahon in real life.

~~~~~~

 The concert is even greater than you ever imagined it would be. You already knew it was going to be amazing, but you are very impressed with their talent, Eabha especially.

 When you go backstage, you get meet and say hello each of the members in turn. You're sure to tell each one of them that you loved the concert and thought it was amazing.

 Eabha is the last one you meet. You realize she's even more beautiful in real life than she is in photos.

 "Hi," she says, holding out her hand. "I'm Eabha. Um, do...have we met before? You-you look familiar."

 "I would hope so." You smile and hold out your arms. "Y/N, from Instagram? I was kind of hoping you would recognize me from my pictures."

 A smile spreads over her face as she realizes who you are. "Y/N!" She laughs and pulls you into a hug. "I should have recognized you sooner. I guess it's just different seeing you in real life."

 "It's definitely different seeing and hearing you in real life," you say. "That concert was amazing."

 "Oh, thank you. I'm glad you're a fan of the music."

 "Well, I had never actually listened to Celtic Woman before I started talking to you," you admit. "But I love it, and I think you're amazing. I'm glad you came close by for a concert."

 Eabha laughs. "Well, I'll have to make sure we come close by again next time. We seriously need to hang out for real."

 This night gives the perfect opportunity to post a new picture: one of you and Eabha smiling together backstage, with the message 'Best concert ever!'