Amy Lee #1

You weren't sure about going to the concert, but you had to see her again. Since it was so close to your home, maybe she wanted to see you, too. That probably wasn't it, but it was a nice thought to have with you.

 You go through the entire concert watching her in awe. It's been a long while, so you haven't seen her in person, just in pictures. You almost forgot how beautiful she is in real life.

 When the concert ends, you don't know what to do. You doubt anyone will let you go backstage, and you don't know if she'll even want to see you. But you do still have her phone number.

 Taking a chance, you text her, Hey, it's me. I know it's been a while, but I'm here, at your concert. Meet me outside if you want to talk.

 You leave the building and hang around outside, wondering if she'll come out, or if she even got your text. You decide if she's not out by a certain time, you'll take it as a no and leave.

 It actually doesn't take as long as you thought it would take. She comes out from a back entrance, still in her stage clothes.

 "Amy. I...wasn't sure if you'd actually come meet me," you say. 

 "Well, I already knew you might be around," she says, "Since you live nearby. You know, I was actually thinking about paying you a visit."

 You raise your eyebrows. "You were?"

 "Yeah, I was. I...guess I kind of just wanted to see you, you know?"

 "Oh. Well, I...I wasn't sure if you would actually want to see me," you say. "But I wanted to give it a shot, anyway."

 She smiles. "Well, I'm glad you did. I'm glad to see you, Y/N. I know it's kind of late, but if you give me a few minutes to get changed, we can hang out for a bit."

 "Are you sure?" you ask. "You look tired."

 "A little," she admits, "But I have to leave soon, so this is our chance. Give me five minutes, okay?"

 She hurries back inside. She still had that stubbornness to her. That was one of the many things you always loved about her. You still love her, you've realized. It never went away. But now that Amy wants to hang out again, maybe this will be a second chance for you, for both of you. There's always hope.