William Turner #1

You go across the street to the blacksmith shop, knowing Will Turner will be there with his usual amount of work. You have told your mother you just thought he might he might like a bit of food from the day's bake after all the work he does, but it's really an excuse just to see him.

 "Are you here, Mr. Turner?" you call softly as you enter the blacksmith's. 

 "Of course I am," he says, emerging from some dark corner. "Hello, Y/N. To what do I owe the pleasure today?" 

 "We had a little extra from today's baking." You hold up your basket. "Thought you might need something to eat."

 "Indeed, I could use it. Thank you, Y/N. I think you're too good to me."

 "No, I'm not," you say. "All I've done is bring you some food." You look down at the work he has been doing. "What are you making this time?"

 "This sword," he says, "Is actually rather important. It's for Commodore Norrington. Well, soon-to-be Commodore Norrington. That is going to be the sword for his ceremony in a few days. I'm to bring it to the governor's mansion before the ceremony."

 "Then it is a very important job. I know you can do it, though." 

 He smiled. "I'm happy you have such faith in me. It's nearly done, so I can give it to Governor Swann, and perhaps say hello to Miss Swann if she's there."

 "Miss Swann?" You've heard him mention her before, but you don't know how exactly he knows the governor's daughter.

 "Oh, yes. I know her, actually. When I was brought in from the sea when we were both children, she looked after me. We've always been something like friends." He sighs. "Thank you for the food, Y/N. You are too good to me, you know."

 You smile. "You get back to your forging, then, Mr. Turner."

 Miss Elizabeth Swann. They had been friends since they were children. Could they be in love with each other? Mr. Turner seems to think of her affectionately.

 The thought of him being in love with someone makes your heart want to break.