Killian Jones #1

Killian impatiently paces the floor of Mr. Gold's shop. He has been worrying about you, and hopes that there is indeed something he can do.

 "Well?" he asks when Gold comes back into the room.

 "It's a sleeping curse," Gold says. "You know I've certainly seen that one before."

 "Yeah, I know, but what can I do for her/him?"

 "Well, that's simple. She/He needs to be woken with true love's kiss. This is your chance to prove yourself, Captain. If you both truly love each other, it should work. If not, we'll have to find someone who can."

 "I'm sure I'll be fine," Killian says, and pushes past him.

 He goes to the back room where you lie in a deep sleep. He wonders if a kiss of true love from him will work. The two of you haven't been together for too long, but he loves you very much. He doesn't know, though, if it's true love. He hopes this will work, because it will mean that you love him, too.

 "Hey." He kneels down next to you. "I don't know if you can hear me, but the Crocodile says you're under a sleeping curse. You need true love's kiss to wake up. He told me it'll be like the ultimate test for me." He sighs. "I love you, Y/N. I really hope this works, because that will mean you love me, too."

 He kisses you softly on the lips, and waits. At first, nothing happens, and he wonders if he failed. But then you open your eyes, and look up at him with a smile.

 "Sleeping curse, huh?" you say. "You'll have to tell me how I ended up in that one."

 He smiles back, and gives another kiss. "I'll be sure to tell you all about it."