Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."

Začať od začiatku

"Ming why do you even care about him, he is a disgusting faggot. I know this isn't what you are." I'm going to break her neck if she doesn't shut up quickly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe to stop myself from clenching my hands and hurting P'Kit.  I felt P'Kit starting to shake, i opened my eyes, his form was balled up, hugging himself, hiding his face, constantly muttering 'Please stop.' I called out to him but he didn't respond, he didn't even look up. I looked from a bit lower to try and see his face and i could see tears starting to fall, whilsts still muttering the same words over and over. I quickly understood and i began to saw red. Kit was having a panic attack and she has just crossed my limit. I left Kit's side for a second and walked up to Moowan, she took a step back but stopped moving. In only a second time i backhanded her, a loud slap echoing througout the area. Before she could even move away i firmly grabbed the her cheeks and pulled her close, the look in my eyes was dangerous, the look in her eyes was filled with fear. I was never this possessive about Moowan but Kit is someone you don't mess with. 

"Listen here. If you even look at the boy, let alone touch him ever again. I will not have an issue snapping your fucking neck. I would do anything for Kit so i would have no problem with going to jail for murder. Am i making myself clear!?" She nodded but didn't utter a word, understanding the reality of the situation and my seriousness. Her cheek showing the imprint of my hand and my fingers were probably leaving another bruise. I threw her off of me and quickly returned to Kit, still in his little ball. I lifted him up and looked for an empty room. Luckily one of the classrooms was empty so i went in with Kit and put him down, i locked the door and sat next to Kit. I pushed his head against my chest, he didn't struggle and just let everything out. I stroked his hair and the side of his head. I had to calm myself down to help P'Kit but there was still so much anger stuck inside of me. 

"It's Okay P'Kit, they aren't here anymore. It's just Ming. You're Okay." I kept cooing him and after a few moments he seemed to have calmed down. The crying stopped a little nad he leaned himself on me and hide his face in my chest. I gave him a bit more time before trying to get him to uncurl. I still needed to check how bad the wound on his cheek was. I was cooing him and trying to ask gently if he could look at me. It hurt me that he wouldn't even let me look at him, but i knew how to get him out of it. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down my voice.

"Kit look at me, Now!" He instantly unwrapped his arms only to wrap himself around me. He slowly tilted his head up to look at me. And i couldn't help but feel regret & guilt flow through me as i saw the broken little boy back in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I breathed out, brushing his cheek gently. I had to stay strong for Kit because right now he needed someone to lean on, yet tears were starting to form in my eyes. I truly am just pathetic. I couldn't even protect that what is dearest to me even if he was right next to me. I really don't deserve him.

"I'm sorry i let her hurt you. I'm so sorry Kit." I promised him and myself i wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt him again and yet i was unable to keep my promise. I wrapped my other arm around his waist a bit tighter. My other hand fell next to me.

"I-it's Okay. I'm Okay now" Kit said, showing a weak smile. With a shaky hand he reached my face, wiping away a tear i didn't notice fall. I took his hand in mine and held it against me as we sat there in silence.

After the sadness had left me, anger came flowing back in. Ranting about the whole situation as Kit tried to calm me down again and we discussed the situation. I explained to Kit what happened after his panic attack was setting in. We were now on our way back home. It wasn't good for Kit to stay here after just having an episode, he needed rest. I don't care if it's our first day after the break. 

"I'll text Yo and Beam, don't worry just relax. You won't miss anything." I told Kit as i buckled him up. I wanted him to rest and not stubbornly fight me. He needed to take care of himself. I could still see the worry in him. Did Moowan affect him?  I guess we would talk about it later. Who is that girl thinking that P'Kit is the one making me unhappy. I started the car and saw that P'Kit was already asleep, he must be exhausted. 

"Don't ever think you are taking away my happiness. You are my happiness P'Kit." I whisper closely to him and press a kiss against his temple. P'Kit...He is my happiness. Without him i don't know where i would be now. Just aimlessly looking around for one night stands, not having any vision of my future with a family.

The drive home was silent. My brain was working overdrive trying to both keep myself from exploding and trying to figure out why and how Moowan came to our school. We finally arrived at the dorm and i got out my phone after parking. Sending a message in the groupchat.

MoongMing: Pha, Forth. Come to our dorm with Yo and Beam after school.

I just send the message not even waiting for a response. What is happening to everyone these days? P'Forth and Beam get in a car accident, almost twice. Yo's dad suddenly wants to take him away and then finds out his servant was his dad all along, then moving out into his own house with P'Pha and now Moowan coming back to haunt me.

 Yo's dad suddenly wants to take him away and then finds out his servant was his dad all along, then moving out into his own house with P'Pha and now Moowan coming back to haunt me

                                                             ~~*~~

A/N

Hi! Hope you enjoyed the new chapter, i fell asleep writing it yesterday because it was like 5AM. So yeah it's a few hours late :P. Also thank you guys for the 110K reads already. And the support some of you guys have given me on my new book. But i wanted to ask you guys, what was your favorite chapter or part/moment of this book? Tell me yours i the comments. Also vote or share if you liked it. And if there is something you didn't like please also tell me. :3

Thank you guys for taking time to read my story and your support, Much Love <3 - Ryan