Carry On

"Come on.. wake up.." kevin whispered, poking my cheek.

I groaned, pulling the covers over my face

"Baby, you have to get up"

"I don't want to..."

He slowly moved in closer, placing his hand on my stomach. He was clearly just as tired as I was.

"Come on.. stay in bed with me for just a few more minutes..."

He let out a heavy sigh into the pillow.

"As tempting as that is.. we need to get up. We have stuff to do. We have to be home by five..dinner with Jack and Gabe"

"Golly, we haven't seen them in ages.. We'll leave at three. We'll have time to settle in at home and get ready for dinner"

"Perfect. But we still need to get up for breakfast, alright?"

"...no thank you"

"No thank you?" He giggled

"No thank you. I do not want to get up.."

"...tell you what, you can stay in bed, and I'll get us breakfast from the lobby. But then, we have to get up, and get dressed. Okay?"

"Fine..."

"Promise you'll get up?"

"I'm just so sleepy.."

"Promise..?"

"....promise"

"Alright. I'll be back."

He gave my stomach a quick pat, as he got up out of bed, leaving me alone in our room.
It took everything I had not to fall back asleep within seconds of him leaving, but unfortunately, I succumbed to the drowsiness, allowing me an extra few minutes of rest. I don't know why I'm so sleepy lately. But I'm just constantly tired. I feel bad about it. It puts a damper on what we're doing, with how slowly I moved, how disinterested I seem, and my lack of concentration.

But Kevin insists he doesn't mind, especially due to the fact that I get extra clingy and loving, the sleepier I get.  I tend to just sit on his lap and hang off of him. He likes that just as much as I do.

"Baby... wake up.." Kevin shook me awake

"..Good morning." I huffed

"Good morning, sleepyhead.. breakfast is here."

"Thank you... you're an angel and I cherish you"

"..alright, thank you" he chuckled, patting my back as I sat up

I leaned against his shoulder, as I began to eat my breakfast.

"So...  we have more stuff we can do today if you want. Or we can just stay in. The hotel has a small gym, you can watch me work out. I know you like to do that." He chuckled.

"That sounds good. I've been wanting to try exercising more, anyway. Maybe going to the gym here with you will be a good start.."

"Yeah!"

"..do guys usually have their shirts off in gyms? Or is it like.. PG and everyone keeps their clothes on?"

"..do you want to see guys with their shirts off?"

"No-"

"Most people keep their shirt on, but, one or two are probably gonna have their shirts off. Why?"

"Because if I'm going to be doing that, around guys with their shirts off, that actually have admirable bodies, I'm gonna feel bad about myself."

"Why? You may not have a six pack or anything, but your body is fantastic. You have nothing to be self conscious about."